Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-04-2007, 08:03 AM

Default Interpoker - a good word

I have been playing at this site for about 6 months and i feel that i should share the experience.

Everyone talks about Stars support, and i used to agree - it's the best in business, but know i have found a site with at least an equally great support, if not better.

Their treatment is unbelievable - few times when i had any sorts of problems, even though they didn't have to, they always ruled in my favour.For example, i got a royal flush recently and emailed them asking, whether they have a bonus for this.
They didn't, but still credited me a 100$ just as a sign of good will.And there were several similar cases when the site always went towards the player.

Since Neteller dissallowed deposit and withdrawals from gambling sites to Israelis they have been extremely helpful, allowing me to continue earning the same bonus i did before without depositing, after i asked them to do it.

Every question is usually answered within few hours and the response is almost always on the money (No comparision to Party or FTP, where you have to wait days for response and it arrives totally unrelated to your question).

If you have any serious problem, they call you almost instantly and try to solve it...

Not to mention, that the software is smooth (and they open hands when you are allin, which i like a lot), rakeback is pretty awesome if you play a lot, it's official and being deposited to your account at the beginning of each month and they have a monthly 1000$ bonus.

I'd like to mention though, that i play a lot, so i don't know what their treatment would be for a non-platinum club members (you have to earn 8000 player points in a month in order to achieve it, that's about 20k hands on Nl500 tables), but i suspect it wouldn't differ that much, since i remember being treated well even when i just started playing.

Unfortunately, Crypto doesn't accept USA players, but i'd reccomend it to anyone else.

Obviously, i have no relation to their stuff and company, just felt they deserve a good word, after all about how many sites you can say that these days?
Old 09-04-2007, 11:59 AM

Default Re: Interpoker - a good word

I liked and enjoyed playing on InterPoker. I was dissapointed when they pulled out of the US.
Old 09-04-2007, 01:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I liked and enjoyed playing on InterPoker. I was dissapointed when they pulled out of the US.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. It was my favorite site to play.
Old 09-04-2007, 02:52 PM

I´m no platinum member, but I have always been treated very good by interpoker.
It´s a class A site, and their combination of bonus+rb is the best in the industry.
Old 09-04-2007, 07:52 PM

I really used to like Interpoker, but the deposit options are really limiting for me and the games are too tight to make it worth my while. I agree they are a well run site and trustworthly. I just can't be bothered to deposit there anymore.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:15 PM

I'm with you on this matter. Crypto has been and continues to be a top poker network. Support has always been helpful and answered me in a very reasonable time frame. Software has improved in the past year, but it hasn't been bad to start with either. Unfortunately mid-stakes are played a bit on the slim side.

Recommended 100%.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:20 PM

Me and my ex girlfriend played at interpoker, and had a problem where the "fold to any bet" button would get involuntarily checked. Dont know if anyone else had the problem, but emailed about it. A week later, they said they found the problem, and sent a custom-patch that we installed that fixed the problem, before they included it in update later on.

A friend email and complained about some money he thought he'd won. Turns out he's just misinterpreted his poker tracker stats. They gave him $500 for his troubles though, even though they'd done nothing wrong and it was his own mistake. =)

So i agree with everything that OP and others said, awesome site, great support.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:25 PM

Agree with everything OP said. Wish they had more players but other then that A+++.
Old 09-04-2007, 08:47 PM

Yes, I always had good experiences at interpoker.

One time I won a hat in one of their promotions and they ran out but ended up crediting my account with the cash value. They were always up front about bonus requirements. Too bad they had to pull out of the US.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:04 AM

Whick stakes does InterPoker have? Lowest - highest.

How many players play there a typical weekday?

Is it especially good NL play or Fixed play?