Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-18-2007, 02:00 PM

Default Re: WTF News and Commentary - June

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hmong coup attempt

I'm just posting this link here because I have a few Hmong friends, and am saddened by how they were betrayed by the U.S. government after they fought for us in Vietnam.

Those Hmong who didn't make it out of Laos to the U.S. or Thailand are being massacred in the Laotian mountains. Videos documenting this are easy to find on YouTube.

So I say, Go General Vang, [censored] the Lao butchers, take 'em down! There is a large number of people in the Sacramento area (non-Hmong) who feel the same. They staged a rally at the Capital the other day.

Oh. And [censored] the U.S. State Department too. I guess the Hmong don't rate highly in the Vietnam cleanup pecking order, since the government has been willing to let 700 or so American POW and MIA's fend for themselves over there the past 30 odd years.

[/ QUOTE ]

These guys are virtually a worst-case immigrant scenario. They still get caught trying to kidnap brides, and have the highest welfare percentage by far of any ethnic or racial group.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you have stats on that?
Old 06-18-2007, 03:29 PM

Default Re: WTF News and Commentary - June

No, read it in the L.A. Times about ten years ago, too long ago. But it was an absurd and shocking percentage.