Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-01-2007, 10:02 PM

Default a test

"and we have almost no really bad trolls/moderation is mostly smooth despite the fact that we can't even run freaking IP checks, and there's no one guy that can probably even name 50% of the mods offhand. Seriously, this board does more with less than anywhere else I've ever seen. "

jurollo, yeti, NT!, daryn, the dude, green, mike haven, jim kuhn, granny mae, dcifrth, schneids, bicyclekick, evanal, dids, kyleb, mebenhoe, diebitter, katyseagull, mrwookie, ajfenix, ajmargarine, emcwilliams, nation, wacki, iron81, RR, *TT*, pokeraddict, durron, citanul, gildwulf, adanthar, performify, devinlake, felicialee, brucez, dynasty, jman220.

nope, fell way short.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:13 PM

Default Re: a test

[ QUOTE ]

jurollo, yeti, NT!, daryn, the dude, green, mike haven, jim kuhn, granny mae, dcifrth, schneids, bicyclekick, evanal, dids, kyleb, mebenhoe, diebitter, katyseagull, mrwookie, ajfenix, ajmargarine, emcwilliams, nation, wacki, iron81, RR, *TT*, pokeraddict, durron, citanul, gildwulf, adanthar, performify, devinlake, felicialee, brucez, dynasty, jman220.

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh
Old 06-01-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i had already listed him, damnit.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

nope, fell way short.

[/ QUOTE ]

no diablo?? heh

[/ QUOTE ]

i thought i had already listed him, damnit.

[/ QUOTE ]

he's the Illinois of the 50 states test.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:52 PM

grunching:

Me, Gildwulf, Adanthar, bobbyi, Schneids, Evan, El Diablo, daryn, Nick B., NT!, diebitter, MrWookie, Granny Mae, jurollo, durron, dcifrthis, RR, PokerAddict, jman220, iron81, Mike Haven, 4_2_it, TT, katyseagull, felicialee, citanul, performify, jaredL, MEBenhoe, EMcWilliams, nation, ajfenix, wacki, dids...

... 34?

crap that's all I got off the top of my head and I'm not going to sit here thinking about it because it's Friday night and I'm going to pretend to not be a loser.
Old 06-01-2007, 11:45 PM

Neither of you named Big Jim or Xorbie, so I feel like a pretty big winner.

edit: [ QUOTE ]
it's Friday night

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind, I lose. [censored] Passport Canada.

Old 06-02-2007, 12:40 AM

Are you guys looking at the forum list as you do this? Or no? Have we got an accurate count? Also, man they are bloating the numbers what with German and French mods, and who knows who they are...

citanul, devinlake, wiggs, durron, el diablo, yeti, censored, azk, dcifr, fsuplayer, ajfenix, bigjim, xorbie, beset, felicia, gildwulf, adanthar, nt, dynasty, nickb, dids, jurollo, badgerpro, emc, jaredl, kyleb, jimkuhn, granny, mike h, leader, privatejoker, samjones, rr, iron, matrix, katy, pokeraddict, daryn, deacsoft, schneids, ahnuld, mbenhoe, tt, 42it, commodus, Voracious, wookie, carter,

aaaand i'm starting to have to actually think at this point =( sorry if you like, mod sttf and i forgot you or something, i mean no offense.

that's somewhere mid 40s, i think. pretty weak, but i didn't stop to think!

i think that more likely than none of us actually being able to list 50% if we tried, is that there's at least 10 mods that each of us has no idea who the f they are or what they do.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:29 AM

I can also see we missed AJMarg and Isura from SSNL, DLKS9, James., orange from the top of my head
Old 06-02-2007, 05:35 AM

nick,

[censored] YOU
Old 06-02-2007, 05:37 AM

all,

beset appears not to actually be a mod. don't konw why i thought he was. apologies