Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2007, 05:54 PM

Default Re: Linkin Park new single and new style

I have only heard the single so far, and by the reviews I won't be buying the album....I do have one question to ask though?

To all the haters, why do you post in threads like this when they're about a band you totally hate? Do you have to make it known that you hate them so you fit in with all the other haters? I'm totally "meh" on LP most of the time, but this happens in every thread about any mainstream band.
Old 05-19-2007, 06:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

To all the haters, why do you post in threads like this when they're about a band you totally hate? Do you have to make it known that you hate them so you fit in with all the other haters? I'm totally "meh" on LP most of the time, but this happens in every thread about any mainstream band.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, hating in music threads is pretty retarded. I mean, everyone has different taste in music, and I'm sure I think some of the bands the haters like suck too. It's totally pointless.
Old 05-19-2007, 07:15 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUU_rzLODY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CXFs...ed&search=
Old 05-21-2007, 10:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNUU_rzLODY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CXFs...ed&search=

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are probably 2 of the best songs from the cd and they don't sound like the rest of the cd for the most part.
Old 05-21-2007, 01:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, hating in music threads is pretty retarded. I mean, everyone has different taste in music, and I'm sure I think some of the bands the haters like suck too. It's totally pointless.

[/ QUOTE ]

well look at the title of the thread. i read it and thought, "Hm, new style. Maybe the tried to do something good? Perhaps they succeeded. Let me find out." And I listened and I heard crap.
Old 09-05-2007, 07:55 AM

Bump.

I hated this CD the first few times around, but probably because I just wanted another Hybrid Theory/Meteora. It has definitely grown on me though. If you like Linkin Park and this genre, you'll like this CD, and appreciate that they at least aren't pumping out more and more of the EXACT same and are growing a TINY bit. If you hate Linkin Park/"emo", then obv, you'll hate this CD.