Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Why aren't I the voluptuous black lady?
Because I'm a douche 31 26.27%
Because I'm stupid 24 20.34%
Because I don't like +EV 63 53.39%
Voters: 118. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 05:46 PM

Default Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

My local ABC (Aust. Broadcasting Corp) radio station just declared that Australia's sex workers have the lowest rate of disease of any sex workers in the world.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:11 PM

Here's a random thought for everyone.

I have one particular STTFer who asks me questions about cash hands through AIM. He's always very grateful for me taking the time to answer his questions. It like he feels he's wasting my time or something.

But, what people have to remember is that, for one, helping people with strategy is very helpful to the person giving advice. They have to think through the hand, and make sure each decision has a rationale and communicable reason. Also, I have more experienced cash game players on my AIM list that I discuss hands with. So, in a way it's like a trickle down affect. They help me, so it is my responsibility to in turn help other less experience players than myself.

It's really in line with the way 2p2 works and no one should feel bad about asking a more experienced player for advice. They've received the same in their poker development, so they should be happy to return the favour.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tip ! Which posters threads do you recommend I search and read in sttf ? Please give a few names, as I am new here and don't know who's really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

jeez, tough question. ok, a few off the top of my head. Gigabet (criptic, but good.), gramps, curtains, strassa (not his exact 2+2 name dont think), raptor517, Irieguy, citanul.

That leaves out FAR more than is included. It's a pretty easy process though. as your reading along, when you find someone thats respected and really makes sense to you read more from that person.

If anyone can post a link to theshadows classic post collection thats a good starting point also.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My local ABC (Aust. Broadcasting Corp) radio station just declared that Australia's sex workers have the lowest rate of disease of any sex workers in the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

now see, pay attention kids. thats the perfect example of a worthy brag post
Old 11-22-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the tip ! Which posters threads do you recommend I search and read in sttf ? Please give a few names, as I am new here and don't know who's really good.

[/ QUOTE ]

jeez, tough question. ok, a few off the top of my head. Gigabet (criptic, but good.), gramps, curtains, strassa (not his exact 2+2 name dont think), raptor517, Irieguy, citanul.

That leaves out FAR more than is included. It's a pretty easy process though. as your reading along, when you find someone thats respected and really makes sense to you read more from that person.

If anyone can post a link to theshadows classic post collection thats a good starting point also.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tigerite [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2007, 06:35 PM

A lucky 2p2er/ex-stter is going to Rome and asked for a list of must see places. Please comment or make additions. Since these places have latin/finnish/english names some might sound weird, sorry.

Must see places in order of appearance:
<ul type="square">[*]Pandora's temple - One of the best kept buildings. Very impressive. It used to be cover with copper but some ashole pope took it and gave it to Bernini.[*]Forum Romanum - The sight where emperors built their Forums. Pretty much in ruins, but very impressive. [*]Palatinus hill - "Above" Forum Romanum. This is where the rich romans lived. Quiet and athmospheric.[*]The Colosseum - Gladiator [censored]. Take the guided tour and you'll cut the endless lines[*]The St Peters square, the dome, and the church itself - The mother of all churches. It's huge! Be sure to visit the dome![*]The Sixtine Chapel - The que was 5 hours but it was worth it. You get to see the Vatican museums while queing so its not that bad. [*]Castle Sant Angelo - Has a very colorful history. Nowadays looks pretty ugly, but used to be covered in marble (until some ashole pope took it away to make rocks or something).[*]The Capitolium hill - Didnt get to spend that much time here, hope you will![*]The Spanish steps - See them and... move along![/list]
Old 11-22-2007, 08:28 PM

Pocket aces 12 times today. I lost my stack with them 9 times getting it all in pf 8 of the 9 times. Of the 3 remaining times I got 2 walks sitting in the BB and won a t60 pot pf.

I got outdrawn with KK at least 5 times but am too sick to bother with PT anymore.

I run goot today.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:40 PM

run better
Old 11-22-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
run more

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 11-22-2007, 08:43 PM

O rly? thx!
Closed Thread