Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-30-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Re: Dexter 10/28

[ QUOTE ]
This episode however seemed to mark a turning point. It hammered away at Dexter's new need for external justification, righteous moral approval even, from his satisfaction at overhearing the guys in the booth at the very beginning of the episode, to the Dark Defender stuff, and finally to reassuring his sponsor that she did the right thing in offing the dealer boyfriend.

This was never on Dexter's mind and now it's all there is.

[/ QUOTE ]
One of the first season's episodes (perhaps the season finale?) ended with him day-dreaming that he was being honored with people thanking him and [censored].

He's always been human, I think he's just now is realizing he is.
Old 10-30-2007, 06:20 PM

I really hope Shotime doesnt do with dexter what it did with Weeds, and make a ridiuculous ending to the season and start the next season with a ridiculous way to get out of it. I just hope the writing stays good. I can understand him messing up, he has a lot on his mind and hes not really focused.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I really hope Shotime doesnt do with dexter what it did with Weeds, and make a ridiuculous ending to the season and start the next season with a ridiculous way to get out of it. I just hope the writing stays good. I can understand him messing up, he has a lot on his mind and hes not really focused.

[/ QUOTE ]

im gonna go out on a limb and assume dexters writing staff is a little more sophisticated than the clowns working on weeds.
Old 10-30-2007, 07:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
im gonna go out on a limb and assume dexters writing staff is a little more sophisticated than the clowns working on weeds.

[/ QUOTE ] I agree but Im sure some people at SHO have some input considering its their station. It just looks like it could go into a ridiculous direction and Im just hoping it doesnt.
Old 10-31-2007, 09:58 PM

Anyone watch the previews for next week?

It almost looks like Doates grabs Dexter while Dexter is looking at a bunch of pictures of the Bay harbor butcher -- almost like a scene was set up to catch dexter looking at his pictures the same way he has set up many of his victims. It only lasts for a second so it is really hard to tell what is going on. Anyone else notice and have any thoughts on it?
Old 11-01-2007, 02:53 PM

Weeds is a comedy, it's a totally different situation. If the end of Season 2 of Dexter is half as good as the ending of Season 1, we'll be just fine.
Old 11-01-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Weeds is a comedy, it's a totally different situation. If the end of Season 2 of Dexter is half as good as the ending of Season 1, we'll be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ] Im just saying, if they really did get him on camera scanning his boat for blood thats pretty solid evidence to be able to get out of, and I hope the story stays good.
Old 11-01-2007, 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Dexter is none too pleased to discover a copy-cat killer has started his own attempt at vigilante serial murder in Miami. He is even less pleased to learn the new killer claims to be inspired by the "Bay Harbor Butcher." As Dexter sets out to stop the imposter, he finds himself drawn into the arms of Lila. When Rita discovers the truth, it could be the end of their relationship.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats the preview text for ep6 on the official website.