Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit

Old 07-10-2007, 08:41 PM

Default Re: 40-80 hand at Garden City: TP, meh kicker on a paired flop

[ QUOTE ]

As for the play of the hand, your description of the players suck. The crew that populates that game range from a few legitimately tough players to unbelievably exploitable donators. What you should do and why depends on who you are up against.

[/ QUOTE ]

this wasnt a trip report and the nature of the other players is hardly relevant in a hand that was mostly heads up. why would you take time out to criticize a non-existent description of players?

if the reraise came from emily (whom btw was the button) i would have simply folded anything short of pocket queens on that board, but the action was coming from a hyper aggro in early position. what more were you hoping for?

my question was; does one give an aggro player credit, does one call down, or does one reraise, and why? and i got my answer.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:52 PM

Default Re: 40-80 hand at Garden City: TP, meh kicker on a paired flop

[ QUOTE ]

A nice example of why this game is friggin' incredible. The only better game is the 20-40 at garden city.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, thread crashing -- how's the GC 20-40 during the day on a weekday? I only ever play there in the evenings on weekdays and it's usually quite juicy, but are the lunchtime players any better?