Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-21-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Getting laid in foreign countries while American?

I never really put much thought into what women in other countries are like because I just assumed the same amount of 'game' that it takes in America to get laid would be the same elsewhere. I'm culturally sheltered obv. I actually often assumed other countries would just hate Americans which still could be true.

Anyway, a friend of mine went and studied abroad in Mexico with other international students and he was told that if he went to any of their countries women would be all over him for being foreign and looking different (he's black). He told me in Mexico any girl he talked to pretty much was good opportunity at sex and anywhere he went he was asked to take pictures with and gawked at by the locals along with his other international students.

Im just wondering if this is how it is in other countries as well because it seems a bit far fetched. I plan on traveling anyway though so if anyones been to any of these countries or knows anything about it, please chime in with your experience. I mainly would like to know how an American male with a decent amount of game would fair.. but any info in general would be appreciated, such as if a certain country is bad to go to because it's really unsafe:

Austrailia
Paris
Ireland
Colombia
Costa Rica
Brazil
Mexico
Canada
Germany
Sweden
Denmark
London