Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 05:15 AM

Default Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

So i have been delivering pizzas for a couple months and today I backed into this old ass car and now I have to take a drug test [img]/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img]. From looking at the forms im pretty sure its a piss test. I've been looking on the internet for what I should do and so far what i've read is drink a sh'tload of water- take some B12 so my piss isn't suspiciously clear, and im gonna go to one of the 24- hour headshops in vegas and buy a detox kit. If anyone has some first hand experience and could recomend one please do so- i know some of them are scams. Also im 6'0 20 lbs and im a everyday smoker- i haven't smoked anything today though and only a bowl yesteday. Am I screwed? I know some of will say my job sux but its good for me 15/hr and really easy plus theres a hot chick i work with who i will probably hook up with- although i suppose i could even without the job- but much easier when i can [censored] around with her at work. So any suggestions that would help are appreciated. hopefully im not screwed here...
Old 05-21-2007, 05:17 AM

Default Re: Piss test in 17 hrs HELP ME PASS

start drinking lots of water, and go to a head shop in the morning and buy one of those $50 drinks that clean your system, just as you described in your post. You should be fine.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:32 AM

ok cool, i feel better now- knew there was plenty of stoners here in BBV [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]. Also i found some b12 in the medicine cabinet i just took one 1000mg, how many more should i take? In the morning? I've also somehow managed to go through the whole day only eating half a slice of pizza so im a little hungry- i read somewhere red meat helps somehow, is this true? meal suggestions? Im thinking a couple double cheeseburgers at the 24 hr Mickey D's... U think I should just wait till tomrorrow to buy the detox stuff? I have to take the test before 9pm- possibly earlier if the place isn't open that late- ty in advance u mary jane lovers
Old 05-21-2007, 05:40 AM

i heard that your not supposed to use the first and last bit of piss that comes out. Don't know how reliable that is but couldn't hurt i guess
Old 05-21-2007, 05:52 AM

KidVegas you honestly seem kind of chill/cool, it's too bad you dont post here more
Old 05-21-2007, 05:56 AM

Heh thanks- long time lurker but was also too lazy to create a SN, ya cuz it takes a whole 2 minutes and someone else uually post what i was thinking and so im like [censored] it
Old 05-21-2007, 06:40 AM

Yeah Ive tried every trick in the book. Ive tried vinegar,bleach,niacin,goldenseal, pretty much everything you have heard.

Among many failures, two things have worked for me.

Drink a ton of water starting WAY before you take the test. I mean a TON of water. If you think your drinking enough.......wrong drink more. And yes take b12.

better yet get a detoxer

You have to be very careful with them and follow the instructions EXACTLY. Theres usually a window of a few hours that your urine will be masked, but since you know when your taking it and its not random this is fine.

or a whizinator if you have the dough,but since time is a factor this isnt likely.

anyways good luck. Theres tons of info on the net too as Im sure you already know.
Old 05-21-2007, 06:45 AM

when i first arrived here in taiwan the medical required to get a work visa included a piss test. i couldn't go, so i bought a coffee out of a nearby machine. just as i'm tipping it towards my mouth the nurse comes sprinting up and literally yanks the can out of my hands. apparently caffeine ruins the test. don't know if it's true, but maybe a couple of espressos, say 2 hours before the test?
Old 05-21-2007, 06:45 AM

take all the [ills in your cabinet, dont call [oison control
Old 05-21-2007, 06:46 AM

those day of drinks work perfectly.