Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling

Old 10-31-2007, 04:18 PM

Default Problems setting up Boss Network / WebDollar acct (security code)

Anyone play here? They say that before you can even request a withdrawal of any kind, you have to first receive a security code that they send you BY MAIL!? Is that correct?

Secondary question: WebDollar (the payment processor that it appears that all Boss Network sites use) told me, though, that with PokerHeaven (the Boss skin that I'm using), they can send it by SMS (txt) to my mobile phone. Sounds good, but they've been unable to send it for some reason, and I thought that perhaps it had something to do with the Canadian mobile phone network not being SMS-compatible (i.e. doesn't "SMS" refer to an actual technological STANDARD)?

So what do most 2p2'ers who play there do? Just wait the few weeks for the code to arrive in the mail??

Bottom line: I just want to know what most 2p2'ers have done to start playing (including depositing and withdrawing) on the Boss Network...do you basically just have to wait 2 weeks for the security code to come in the mail?
Old 10-31-2007, 04:40 PM

Default Re: Problems setting up Boss Network / WebDollar acct (security code)

I just waited until the code arrived to withdraw. Is it to deposit amounts over $500 as well? I cant remember.

I found the sotware appalling in the amount of lag, others may have a different story.

I found the support poor. Twice I requested my deposit/withdrawal limit to be increased. Twice they said they would do it but it was never changed. The best customer support I received was after I left the network AND I was a gold VIP.

Recently I tried to return after being granted a 500 euro bonus but found the software so frustrating that I didn't deposit. Perhaps it is my internet connection but it was too much for me to bear.

Cashout times were good.
Old 10-31-2007, 06:20 PM

Default Re: Problems setting up Boss Network / WebDollar acct (security code)

Teddy,

[ QUOTE ]
They say that before you can even request a withdrawal of any kind, you have to first receive a security code that they send you BY MAIL!? Is that correct?

[/ QUOTE ]

Any withdrawal over $500 requires the security code, i.e all non-micro stakes players need it.

[ QUOTE ]
they can send it by SMS (txt) to my mobile phone. Sounds good, but they've been unable to send it for some reason

[/ QUOTE ]

Can't comment on the format of Canadian SMS's, but (if you haven't already) make sure they have the corrcet full international codes for your cell. I have had similar problems several times with sites trying to contact me via phone and nearly always it's because THEY'VE f'ed up the dialling codes.

FWIW I've always received these security codes (to the UK) within a week via snail mail, so it's not too long of a wait.