Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-08-2007, 09:17 PM

Default move cursor to active table/MTH

since it looks like MTH is totally dead and this function (the only reason I got it) doesn't work on non party, is there any AHK scripts or anything else I can get to restore this functionality? It is really important to me to if I want to macrotable.
Old 01-09-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: move cursor to active table/MTH

bump ugh
Old 01-09-2007, 09:52 PM

Hi Vehn,

Please describe the functionality you would like a little more clearly... I have never used MTH so I'm not sure what you mean.

It could be a trivial little AHK script or an awkward pain to program (I'm guessing trivial, but I am not sure what you want).

What sites are you interested in? And what do you mean by "Macrotable" (Macro = close-up? big tables?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img])

Anyhow, I'll make a script for you if I consider it easy (and no-one else does it first) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:34 PM

I dont know if its easy or not, but basically the only reason I use(d) MTH was for this function: when enabled, it would immediately put the cursor on the table that is requiring an action. This combined with bet pot with mouse AHK scripts meant I wouldn't have to move the mouse at all to play and greatly cuts down on hand stress and reaction time and makes playing 6+ tables very convenient.
Old 10-13-2007, 03:24 PM

can we get maybe a hotkey that fires up SNGs on Stars? or an auto opener? I'd be willing to donate for it.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
can we get maybe a hotkey that fires up SNGs on Stars? or an auto opener? I'd be willing to donate for it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this legal on PokerStars? I think I've seen conflicting statements about this and would like to know one way or the other.
Old 10-13-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Is this legal on PokerStars? I think I've seen conflicting statements about this and would like to know one way or the other.

[/ QUOTE ]

Legal.

I was intending to fix up my SNG opener this weekend, but it seems with the current client there is terrible lag (like 10 seconds) between hitting register and actually registering :-( so I an do nothing until this is fixed on their end.

What is certainly not allowed on pokerstars is observed table "datamining" - for which a table opener is a useful thing.

it is not really an issue for SNGs/MTTs since it is more of an auto-register than an auto-opener - Stars client will open tournies you have paid for by itself.

But it is an issue for a cash game opener. I commented in another thread about my lack of desire to have AHK associated with illegal practices, and you have to believe within days of release of an AHK that could open and maintain all cash tables, the dataminers would be all over it, which is a shame, since I am sure there are players who would like an auto table-opener but can't write it themselves.

dave.
Old 10-13-2007, 11:59 PM

I'm glad your morals seem in the right place because I believe it is a thin line we are walking with software