Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: "Pay as you go," meaning no increasing the deficit, whether the issue is middle class tax relief, he
I Support This 76 66.09%
I Don't Support This 23 20.00%
I'm Ambivalent 16 13.91%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-04-2007, 05:55 PM

Default Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD OCTOBER

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i dont know [censored] about MTTs how prominent is multiaccounting these days?

[/ QUOTE ]

i had 20% of a friend who got deep in wcoop me(finished top 100). during the hour break apparently someone got his aim name and was telling him if he wanted, he could sell his seat to some tourney players or something...and that there is like a group of them that do this or something..

something about knowing the right "channels" and that [censored]...

that was upsetting to hear...freaking donkaments.

i wanna play the 1k on stars and ftp, but not really now cause i'm paranoid about this [censored]. not to mention countless other tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I have heard this a ton, and have been sweating friends numerous times when they have sold their account mid tourney to a big name player (2p2er)

i guess i was wondering moreso one person on a bunch of different accounts from start to end
Old 10-04-2007, 06:13 PM

thats really gross and unethical.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i had 20% of a friend who got deep in wcoop me(finished top 100). during the hour break apparently someone got his aim name and was telling him if he wanted, he could sell his seat to some tourney players or something...and that there is like a group of them that do this or something..

i wanna play the 1k on stars and ftp, but not really now cause i'm paranoid about this [censored]. not to mention countless other tourneys.

[/ QUOTE ]

yes I have heard this a ton, and have been sweating friends numerous times when they have sold their account mid tourney to a big name player (2p2er)

i guess i was wondering moreso one person on a bunch of different accounts from start to end

[/ QUOTE ]

I know actionjeff did that in a tourney, and at the time it was ok on Stars, but they switched the policy after that so it is no longer ok

so maybe time to start outing ppl that still do it?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I know actionjeff did that in a tourney, and at the time it was ok on Stars, but they switched the policy after that so it is no longer ok

so maybe time to start outing ppl that still do it?

[/ QUOTE ]

DEF [censored] time to out people that do that....from either side
Old 10-04-2007, 06:56 PM

wtf? Shame on people who think that's ok. Wow, that is awful.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf? Shame on people who think that's ok. Wow, that is awful.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh snap I know who you are god I play really bad against you sometimes, but we haven't played a whole lot.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:59 PM

all i know is he was offered, he wouldn't go into many more details, but i'll ask him again...he was playing so i didnt really wanna bug him with all that chit at the time.

it really pissed me off, naturally. i mean, i already hate most tourney donks, for whatever reason, and this just adds fuel to the fire.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:03 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

when ch0ppy won the sunday million at atlantis in january i heard from a lot of people his account was bought out before the final table. Account buyins is common, and technically not even illegal because the person playing doesn't log out. He plays the account over the phone or AIM with the original player still in the same seat. I don't think this is something you can ever change.

And as far as stars not being able to prove this i think you underestimate the amount of data stars has on their tournaments. They will be able to watch all 5 accounts that played from the IP address and look at all 5 tables and see if there is a tempo or similarity between the play of all 5, something such as sitting out or timing out on all 5 at the same time would be damning.

If stars could get ZJ and JJProd i'm really confident they can get this guy because they are a flat out amazing company.

Not to mention that lee jones seemingly doesn't like the guy

I think in the future the WCOOP final table should be played battleship poker style during an EPT, it would be quite a TV event.
Old 10-04-2007, 07:30 PM

Im not saying that its something that can be stopped by the sites, or even that its against site rules.

However there seems to be no disagreement that its wrong, and as such the players need to take it into their own hands to eliminate as much as you can.

Out those who you can confirm are in on such activities, it wont end it all, but every little bit help. Maybe these well known 2p2ers will start to think twice about IMing someone with such a request if they know theres a good chance that they get publicly humiliated for doing it.
Old 10-05-2007, 04:31 AM

i think that the online MTT world is pretty [censored], and i use this as an excuse for why I don't win in them