Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Stud

Old 11-27-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Looking for someone.

I'm looking for someone who wants to beat the game. Someone who loves Stud as much or more than I do. I hope to find someone who is interested in trading hand histories once a week or even more in order to improve our game(s) and beat the tables. I enjoy this forum but don't like having to sift through all the razz hands (no offense to those who play). I believe one on one discussion would lead to better play, both for myself and the person working with me. I hope someone out there has a burning desire to destroy the game and wants to try this out. Pm me if your out there.
Old 11-27-2007, 11:25 PM

Default Re: Looking for someone.

I like pina coladas and walking on the beach. Respond so we can plan our escape.

Sorry but that stupid song just came on the radio and I couldn't resist.
Old 11-28-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I like pina coladas and walking on the beach. Respond so we can plan our escape.

[/ QUOTE ]Isn't "c-o-l-l-u-s-i-o-n" the correct spelling of colada?
Old 11-28-2007, 08:43 AM

This has nothing to do with collusion. I am not talking about sitting at a table together. This forum is the only place I have to discuss poker. No one around me is interested in the game whatsoever. Posting hands here is nice but I have a lot more questions and I don't want to take up more and more space here. If you have somebody to talk to about your game in your life great, I envy you. I just want to exchange histories and learn from another players perspective.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This has nothing to do with collusion. I am not talking about sitting at a table together. This forum is the only place I have to discuss poker. No one around me is interested in the game whatsoever. Posting hands here is nice but I have a lot more questions and I don't want to take up more and more space here. If you have somebody to talk to about your game in your life great, I envy you. I just want to exchange histories and learn from another players perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure with Praxising was joking.