Your person is themed (Emo,Gangsta,Punk,Goth) 5 3.36%
None of the above 87 58.39%
Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 11:43 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

[ QUOTE ]
Wow. I suck.

This girl came over to my place at 1.30 am, we watched a movie and I somehow did not manage to close. Didn't even have the opportunity to try to kiss her.

Any PUA tips for a girl that I am already pretty close with? We're flirting all the time, but she knows I really like another girl. She is quite desperate for sex tho, but also quite prudish and every time I steer a conversation in the casual sex direction she goes 'well, but you're taken'. SSNL what's my plan.

also; Gl stonescar, can't really help you out with this. Did you try to explain your problems with the situation?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the same as mine and Natalies but I haven't got her in my house yet
Old 11-23-2007, 12:23 AM

do you guys have fun with your family?

Mine is so boring. Like my grandma cooked and she's super sweet but she's also pretty old and doesn't really cook very well anymore so the turkey was overcooked by about 6 hours and dry and not good and everything else was barely edible as well (I feel bad making fun of my grandma's cooking but it's the truth).

Then after the meal we all sit there around with the TV on and make conversation about farming and [censored] so I can't contribute anything. I wish my family drank or didn't suck or something. /T-day tilt
Old 11-23-2007, 12:52 AM

Yeah, I went to eat and only stayed like 30 minutes after that because my family is pretty boring.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:18 AM

Happy thanksgiving 2p2. I [censored] love yo guys.
Old 11-23-2007, 01:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Any PUA tips for a girl that I am already pretty close with? We're flirting all the time, but she knows I really like another girl. She is quite desperate for sex tho, but also quite prudish and every time I steer a conversation in the casual sex direction she goes 'well, but you're taken'.

[/ QUOTE ]
"Yeah, taken with you!"
Then kiss her.

Girls who do stuff like that do it because they have their doubts about you being into them and how hooking up with you might complicate their life. Press a little, flirt hard, and don't give up.
Old 11-23-2007, 08:26 AM

Whoooo! Unbanned! Thanksgiving ftw imo. Even though I had McDonalds instead of turkey.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:22 AM

Do we have a thanksgiving equivilant in the UK? LIke "random" reason to eat big meal? We have Robert Burns night in Scotland.

That [censored] blows.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:20 PM

Probably weirdest Thanksgiving of my life, went to dinner at Parents, ate....they left like 30 mins after dinner to go see some concert.

Normally after I would spend Thanksgiving hopping around to various friends houses/hanging with gf, but a bunch of my friends are in CO right now (who travels to a basketball tournament on thanksgiving??) and me and the gf are still having some issues, so I spent most of Thanksgiving at my place by myself watching football....

Did have a nice long talk with the gf last night, so hopefully things are headed in the right direction
Old 11-23-2007, 12:47 PM

Yeah goofy, I must have read too much of your work indeed. But I have had a closing problem always. It's really easy for me to meet girls and they always like me and want to come over for movies etc. Then I manage to mess it up in one way or another with girls I like. Just picking up at bars is ez but it sucks.

The girl told me today that she really enjoyed yesterday etc so I am getting more opportunities for sure. I would like to emphasize once more that she is really prude in a way. Meaning like she doesn't sleep around at all, and has only been with one other guy before in her life. She isn't Dutch btw, fwiw.
Old 11-23-2007, 02:33 PM

All right. Time to get my mind off stupid women and back to more important stuff - games, poker and beer! Off to grind with a buddy and play on his new 40" ps3 rig - Call of duty/Assassins creed here I come. I expect to be blown away.
Closed Thread