Voters: 149. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-22-2007, 08:55 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD NOV***

No? didnt think so :-D

woot for luckbox streak then
Old 11-22-2007, 08:55 PM

Hi guys, I'm on Live. Had to go to WalMart and buy a new router.
Old 11-22-2007, 08:57 PM

Life tilt"! #U¤I=)"U()¤=(#"!=)¤(!
Of course my ex had to call me to let me know she still had feelings for me EVEN THOUGH she isn't ready to do anything about it. Just when I was starting to feel better, thinking less about her. How difficult could it be to comprehend that saying [censored] like that only makes things worse if she doesn't know what she wants?! Jeeeeees. Now I'm stuck wondering if she's just being territorial or if there really is a chance she wants me back. Bah, that's not something I want to think about now. I hate hoping for something to happen, it won't do me any good, but I can't help it. I was beginning to feel more comfortable being alone, looking forward to meeting new girls, and in 5 minutes she set me weeks back. Now all I think about is meeting her again for christmas, how to act, what to say - [censored]! There goes my relaxing christmas holidays...
Old 11-22-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
stonescar

[/ QUOTE ]

She wants what she can't have - just pretend you don't need her and she'll always want you. No more stresses, problem solved.
Old 11-22-2007, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Life tilt"! #U¤I=)"U()¤=(#"!=)¤(!
Of course my ex had to call me to let me know she still had feelings for me EVEN THOUGH she isn't ready to do anything about it. Just when I was starting to feel better, thinking less about her. How difficult could it be to comprehend that saying [censored] like that only makes things worse if she doesn't know what she wants?! Jeeeeees. Now I'm stuck wondering if she's just being territorial or if there really is a chance she wants me back. Bah, that's not something I want to think about now. I hate hoping for something to happen, it won't do me any good, but I can't help it. I was beginning to feel more comfortable being alone, looking forward to meeting new girls, and in 5 minutes she set me weeks back. Now all I think about is meeting her again for christmas, how to act, what to say - [censored]! There goes my relaxing christmas holidays...

[/ QUOTE ]
Be like "Bitch, I don't give a [censored] how you feel. Are you gonna [censored] me or not? I don't have time for your head games." And hang up.

It sounds harsh, but believe me, after dealing with an ex who I fell hard for and who subsequently [censored] two of my friends and took me a long, long time to get over... stuff like this is pretty much the only thing that works.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:00 PM

Yup, sounds harsh. Sounds like you had a different kind of ex as well. She would never betray me like that, she's a good and reliable friend. Yeah, I know I sound like a desperate loner, but seriously, this girl is a good human being. I can't fault her for losing her feelings for me either, and she has been pretty fair to me through it all. Yes, she should be more considerate and not tell me these things without knowing, but still, she does it out of naive confusion, not out of cruelty. It may just be a reaction because she suddenly feels lonely and just needs some reassurance, so i know I shouldn't hope for anything more, but it's difficult.

Either way, I want to settle it in a decent way - I don't want us parting like enemies even if we can't be friends or lovers. I could tell her to not contact me until she has sorted her own feelings out and is absolutely sure of what she wants, but now I'm back to considering every move I make, thinking about what might lead us together. Silly, I know...

EDIT:
Really, I think I'll have sex again before her. She immediately stopped taking the pill after we broke up, she's not the girl to [censored] around.
Old 11-22-2007, 10:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
She wants what she can't have - just pretend you don't need her and she'll always want you. No more stresses, problem solved.

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, that's more true than I would like to admit. I think the reason she contacted me is that I've ignored her for a while, after giving her a crapton of attention for 5 years in a relationship and a couple of months after breaking up. However I don't think that's the kind of relationship I want... (Ie. where she wants me because I ignore her)
Old 11-22-2007, 11:09 PM

Wow. I suck.

This girl came over to my place at 1.30 am, we watched a movie and I somehow did not manage to close. Didn't even have the opportunity to try to kiss her.

Any PUA tips for a girl that I am already pretty close with? We're flirting all the time, but she knows I really like another girl. She is quite desperate for sex tho, but also quite prudish and every time I steer a conversation in the casual sex direction she goes 'well, but you're taken'. SSNL what's my plan.

also; Gl stonescar, can't really help you out with this. Did you try to explain your problems with the situation?
Old 11-22-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately, that's more true than I would like to admit. I think the reason she contacted me is that I've ignored her for a while, after giving her a crapton of attention for 5 years in a relationship and a couple of months after breaking up. However I don't think that's the kind of relationship I want... (Ie. where she wants me because I ignore her)

[/ QUOTE ]

My 2 cents - Its very hard to maintain a good friendship with an ex once its all said and done; but its in fathomable when you still have feelings for that person. Don't hate on yourself for what you still feel (its not something you can control). Just be honest with yourself about how you feel and lead with your logic. You're obviously not over her, so just keep pushing for space. Maybe one day when you're over her you can be friends; till then stay distant and focus on yourself.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:43 PM

Randiek, sounds like you've been reading too many of my posts lately.
Closed Thread