Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which is better?
(1) GoldenEye 88 84.62%
(16) The World is Not Enough 16 15.38%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-13-2007, 06:07 AM

Default Re: call me the graph maker

*sigh*
FGators, you are going to have a very hard life. After everything people have said to you on this board, you still persist with your hard-headed ways. Honeslty, the whole "gambling problem" isn't thaaaat bad. The thing that is most upsetting is your attitude. Unless you are messing around (insanely unlikely, but a small possibility), your life is going to be very hard. That's it. As evil as it may sound, I believe that if you continue with this attitude, you will also drag down the lives of the people who choose to love you.

SNAP OUT OF IT!!! Get your [censored] together, and open your eyes. Who cares if you are good at poker. Wake the [censored] up.

I have had a good amount of success at poker and nearly every other thing I have worked hard at in life. I have actual evidence telling me this. I still realize that I have SOOOO much to learn at everything I do. Hell, I even read your posts and consider the ideas even though most of them are trash. Just take two seconds and accept that you are not a successful poker player.

Also, to those who say "He is not a bad player, he just isn't very good," I call BS. I don't care how much he may know, how many tables he plays, etc. While everything is relative, this can be broken down pretty easily. The goal of a poker player is to win money over the long-term. FGators loses money over the long-term. FGators is bad at poker.

Cliff Notes: PBJaxx is drunk. He thinks FGators will have a hard life and basically says:

I am measureably successful as a poker player but still recognize that I have a LOT to learn.

Fgators is a measureable failure as a poker player but still thinks everyone is wrong, and he is great.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At what point in your 1/2 career did you see your results and decide "time to move up!".

[/ QUOTE ]

Very nice.
I loled at this and also would like to know the answer.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:10 AM

I think it was a donkament score.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:13 AM

Fgators doesn't haven't a gambling problems. People that do can admit they have a problem butthey just are unable to do anything about it.

Fgators is just an idiot.

Less serious posts more graphs/pics/paint plz
Old 10-13-2007, 06:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Fgators doesn't haven't a gambling problems. People that do can admit they have a problem butthey just are unable to do anything about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not true.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Definitely not true.

[/ QUOTE ]

nit
Old 10-13-2007, 06:23 AM

this thread is so awesome.

any updates on the ev graph creation?
Old 10-13-2007, 08:17 AM

Yeah but, how much did he win?
Old 10-13-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
funny thing is, id say fgators is prob better than the majority posting in this thread. lol.

Fgators,
You arent that bad. You arent good either. Your ability to grind like you do is insane. I suggest you keep playing 1/2 and find someone to help you. You have played so many hands, you should be able to recognize patterns to help your hand reading. Play less tables and actually think about what youre doing and why you are doing it. Good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, theres a lot of very, very good players dissing FGators here. The reason why he pisses us off so much is because he has all these resources, but instead of using them, he just blames luck and continues playing poorly.

Not to mention doctoring HH, lying about his minraises preflop again and again... yadada tournaments are rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

The inability to take responsibility for his break even play is really annoying and is probably the reason he hasn't been able to improve to beat 1/2 NL. Fgators it seems you are either in denial, a troll, retarded, or your account truly is rigged (basically impossible).

IMO soon2b had good advice for you
Old 10-13-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
funny thing is, id say fgators is prob better than the majority posting in this thread. lol.

Fgators,
You arent that bad. You arent good either. Your ability to grind like you do is insane. I suggest you keep playing 1/2 and find someone to help you. You have played so many hands, you should be able to recognize patterns to help your hand reading. Play less tables and actually think about what youre doing and why you are doing it. Good luck

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, theres a lot of very, very good players dissing FGators here. The reason why he pisses us off so much is because he has all these resources, but instead of using them, he just blames luck and continues playing poorly.

Not to mention doctoring HH, lying about his minraises preflop again and again... yadada tournaments are rigged.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT

The inability to take responsibility for his break even play is really annoying and is probably the reason he hasn't been able to improve to beat 1/2 NL. Fgators it seems you are either in denial, a troll, retarded, or your account truly is rigged (basically impossible).

IMO soon2b had good advice for you

[/ QUOTE ]

omg no he didn't, fgators is a pathetic gambling addict, and the sooner he and everyone else realizes it, the sooner people will stop giving him attention and the sooner he will seek help for his problem.

soon2b's advice was the worst in the thread. fgators has played 1.5+ million hands of poker. 'ur a good player, get a coach and improve ur game' is advice a rational person would have followed LONG ago - moved down, played less tables, worked on actually improving at the game of poker. FGators has done nothing of the sort - just whines about 'bad luck' and 'OMG Stars is rigged, they fk u'.

Most addicts hit bottom at some point and say [censored] this, I'm not sucking dick for coke/waking up to a swig of vodka/playing WoW for 15 hours a day, etc. But FGators will never hit bottom because he's just a breakeven player. He'll never actually win with his gambling addiction like a lot of 2p2ers do - but he won't lose much, either.