Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2007, 03:13 PM

Default Re: How many 5 year-olds.....

[ QUOTE ]

If there were 100 in a gym, you wouldn't have the stamina nor the room to manuver and you would be overwhelmed or wore out when they started attaching themselves to your legs and over running you. As long as they held onto your arms and legs while you were down, then eventually you would be rendered unconscious. This would be a very slow and painful process.

[/ QUOTE ]

They won't hold on to you when you crack em one in the head. I think you could pretty easily stand there and build up a pile. I honestly couldn't imagine giving a 5 year old my best punch. It'd kill him pretty easily I'd think. I remember my brothers crying for getting charlie horses in the arm or leg and this was when I was 14 and they were like 11-12 years old. Now I'm 31 and they are 5 year olds? Cmon.

Lol. I'm reminded of a buddy who used to work as at a youth commission for our city and I remember dropping something off with him. He's 6'5" or so and actually had about 5 kids hanging on him as he was making his way across the park, pretty easily I might add. One punch and these kids would drop fairly quickly.