Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-2007, 08:38 PM

Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

zen, did you even read my posts up there??

youre taking this "suspect everyone" a little too far. some people are more clearly villagers than others and you just folding your arms and saying "you could do that as a wolf too" to everyone is getting annoying. like really annoying..
Old 11-29-2007, 08:39 PM

The only thing I'll say in response is that the serial-killer's win condition is to live until end game. He's he gets village cleared he's gonna be a very likely target for a nk. For the other things, I have my reasons be they good or sketchy, but I'd rather the wolves not know them.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:42 PM

Bulletproof Monk- seems analytical, no real idea what he is thinking at any time. No read.
Chim17- bad vibe (sorry), seems agreeable and nice... just a feeling though, nothing substantial here (usually i keep this kind of stuff to myself, but I'm going to be lynched anyway so what the hell)
drzen- you post a lot of fluff, not sure if that is normal... but as someone who also sometimes posts fluff to get my thoughts out it seems somewhat villagery
Epicurus- i dont understand why you revealed when you did, but i still believe you
FMXDA- seems sound, and points out stuff that is very helpful, leaning village
GetThere1Time- you seem to be fishing, and dont seem to have really done any analysis around it... I see your posts about Epi, and think... did he even bother to read mine or is he just searching for a target? i get a very bad vibe off you.
JennFox- bothered to read my posts, which I appreciate... although I don't see how just saying what I have on my mind seems wolfy. also i typo often, im mildly dyslexic... spell check is a close friend of mine, but doesn't help with word switches.
jgunnip- if this guy isn't village i'll eat my hat. actually, this is 2+2... is he good at bluffing? i seriously get village vibes here though.
Kokiri- also helpful, well... except for his lead of votes on me which is disturbing at best... not really sure here.
Me- I am a revolutionary soldier, hope I don't get mod killed for revealing as we were sort of told not to... but if I do live and someone thinks I should be viewed, why the hell didn't you view me earlier? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Kyro- didn't really seem to give much analysis or reasoning behind the jenn vote... i'd like to hear more
Lastchance- helpful, practical, i'd most likely flirt with him out of all of you... but it messes with his game so i won't. have a beer, mr. villager.
MDoranD- he is evil... total bad vibe here. i completely agreed with VR on this yesterday. Kill him when you are done with me please.
OurHouse-
Reno expat- sorry I missed seeing much from you... low key.
Solanthos - ditto.
tarheeljks- helpful yesterday, seemed to understand me better then most... or at least what it is like. when you dont know the people, it is smart to rely more on game strategy... i personally think it would be bad to lose another soldier at this point in the game, but i also think the ones leading the effort will be looked at more tomorrow, so guess thats how it goes.
WDCBooks- everyone knows i think he is evil... i think he would be a good snipe.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
epi - are you planning to shoot me tonite?

[/ QUOTE ]

you of all people are worried about being shot???
Old 11-29-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

youre taking this "suspect everyone" a little too far. some people are more clearly villagers than others and you just folding your arms and saying "you could do that as a wolf too" to everyone is getting annoying. like really annoying..

[/ QUOTE ]

I like this post a lot. a lot a alot.

drzen not monk for now.
Old 11-29-2007, 08:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
epi - are you planning to shoot me tonite?

[/ QUOTE ]

you of all people are worried about being shot???

[/ QUOTE ]

yes because for some reason you suspect me
Old 11-29-2007, 08:45 PM

[1] Bulletproof Monk voted for Kristiefix
[0] Chim17
[1] drzen
[0] Epicurus voted for Bulletproof Monk
[0] FMXDA voted for OurHouse
[0] GetThere1Time voted for Kristiefix
[1] JennFox voted for Kristiefix
[0] jgunnip voted for drzen
[1] Kokiri voted for Kristiefix
<font color="red"> [5] Kristiefix voted for MDoranD </font>
[0] Kyro voted for JennFox
[0] Lastchance
[2] MDoranD voted for Kristiefix
[1] OurHouse voted for MDoranD
[0] Reno expat
[0] Solanthos
[0] tarheeljks
[0] WDCBooks voted for Kokiri
Old 11-29-2007, 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. But you need to stop thinking that everything you post is just so compelling that no one can disagree with it, jenn.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't suspect everyone in the same degree. I am pretty neutral about you. I think jgunnip is a villager. I think epi is vanillager or serial killer. I think chim is a villager. I am leaning villager on lastchance. I think books is probably telling the truth.

I am leaning wolf on Kristie, OH, strongly kokiri, Mdorand (the way Resnick got slamdunked looked odd to me), monk, kyro.

Fairly neutral about gt1t because I just find his posts irritating so maybe that influences my thinking.

All I'm saying, jenn, is that I have a lot of people I think could be a wolf and don't know which is best to vote. I'm happy to do one or other though:

monk
Old 11-29-2007, 08:48 PM

im going to give kristie the benefit of the doubt here and go mdorand .

i think this is the smartest thing we can do today. vr pointed him out, and he was an opposing wagon to resnick yesterday. monk's vote on him was supremely strange in my eyes, and if mdorand turns up wolf, then i want monk sniped. we could get a two for one here..
Old 11-29-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

my voting and my interactions speak for themselves. im doing my best to take this game seriously.

and screw u, kristy!! yer damn right im emotionally involved in this game :P

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]