Default Re: The Revolution - Game Thread

unvote fmx
Old 11-28-2007, 06:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Strong villager leans fmx, kokiri

I'm leaning village on chim, epi, mdd, drzen, VR, tarheels, books, kristie

I'm undecided on gt1t, fcbl, kyro, jenn, LC, luckay

bpm has been pretty quiet, very much unlike the halloween game when he was village.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just realized I have a note that jenn and mets probably aren't W/W due to their interaction yesturday. Move jenn to a village lean for now.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:14 PM

truth be told im shooting in the dark at the moment where evils are concerned.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:16 PM

ugh just woke up. I want to start off that Books should definitely be given the benefit of the doubt.

-Books seemed concerned that he wasn't going to be able to buy armor in time.

-Books legitimately believed that the reveal of Nich's role would clear him.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:18 PM

What do you guys think of OH?
Old 11-28-2007, 06:20 PM

I haven't given him a second thought tbh
Old 11-28-2007, 06:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

moderate village lean on tone, my notes especially refer me to his early d2. was suspicious of mets pretty early.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:35 PM

Hi guys

It seems all the interesting discussion happens before I arrive.

First of all though, no way do we lynch books! Please, those who are suggesting it, have a rethink. What happened is at least plausible for his story: he headed the lynch and didn't die, and nichp *looked like* the VP. It's possible that he can be a tough wolf. We considered that possibility yesterday and it's still on the table, and I suppose that nich must be one of the weakest wolves (having the "power" of dying if someone else gets whacked doesn't strike me as one of the best in the game!), so quite bussable, but books would kind of have to be the prez. I don't see him bussing his own body double.

jgunnip, the thing about durron has knocked my confidence in your analysis, which was sounding good reading through the thread. You obviously didn't think it through, because you implicated yourself more strongly than the people you listed. I still lean you village though, because that wasn't necessarily wolf [censored] up. Could just be villager throwing out an idea without really thinking about it.

WTF at huge wolf team, btw! I did think mets was a wolf because he was pretty off all game, but I thought it would be an uphill struggle convincing enough people to whack him. I need to revisit his interactions with jenn and VR. I remember some sort of fighting going on between them, but not the substance. That could illuminate the roles of jenn, who I have no opinion on, and VR, who I've been leaning wolf on.

I am totally wtf at Luckay (no change from usual). He seemed to be working to save nichp, and has to be viewed with suspicion. Luckay is the king of plausible [censored], so I need to have another look at his posts from yesterday.

I am totally wtf at FCBL and kokiri. If kokiri isn't a wolf, I am giving up trying to read him. FCBL pops in with something exotic, then disappears in a cloud of confusion.

epi hasn't posted much that I've seen. I'm trying not to do metareads, and I dont' read too much into it, but he hasn't seemed himself. Post more, epi.

I am finding fmx's posts really useful. Leaning village fairly strongly on him because his strategy posts have been coherent. Same with OH, although his content has been lower.

Leaning wolf on resnick, tar and reno. All seem to be semi-UTR. That's not a strong lean though. I can see that there could be village roles that play easier if you lay low a bit. Also kyro's excuse is thoroughly lame. Lean wolf on him too.

I'm not seeing much of Kristiefix this morning. Pity, because I think some insight into CinCity might help us. It would be pretty useful to know whether she peeked Lastchance/anyone else. If we lynched LC, it *might* throw light on the books thing. Not sure about that though.

That's what I have.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wait, I'm confused.

I just started reading and stuff. Someone explain how books ISN'T the VP. Nich died despite having fewer votes than books, so that would suggest books WAS the vp, otherwise books would have died. Someone tell me why I'm wrong, and if I'm not wrong wtf are we doing?

[/ QUOTE ]

because there are a couple of other possibilites.
a) Books is telling the truth, is a power villager, bought protection for himself, and Nich died because he himself was targeted rather than as a consequence of the VP being targeted.
b) Books is a power wolf, but not the VP, who has lynch protection. (DMK, the revolution leader, had this power, so it seems reasonable that a power wolf would have it).

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, I hadn't read that yet. I think I'm going to take 45 minutes or so when I get home and just read from the beginning. My gut is that books is full of crap...like a trashy romance novel that KM reads.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel like he hasnt been his usual presence..

but seriously, why are we voting anybody today but lastchance?? it seems pretty clear to me that he was seer peeked a wolf.

lastchance (duh?)