Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events

View Poll Results: Best OOT Feud of all time?
Diebitter v. [censored] 5 20.00%
[censored]+cardo+thinman/by-tor v. Mslif+Jason_t 14 56.00%
[censored] vs. Elainemonster 6 24.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2007, 01:49 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

I'm not going to dick around w/ Travis Henry this week and need to pick a second back. I don't need a big game out of either as I should win this week but they need to put up an equiv of a TD + 25 yards. League is PPR.
Old 11-10-2007, 01:53 PM

Default Re: ***Official Fantasy Football Sit \'Em/Start \'Em Thread - November**

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, well I was in the not close Holt camp

[/ QUOTE ]

Lee Evans is a top 5 WR this week for sure I dunno why they're so many polls where people are asking if they should start him.
Old 11-10-2007, 04:24 PM

Hey whats up with Alexandre ? I noticed all these people adding Morris, should I get him on waivers ?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:25 PM

Normally, this is a no-brainer. But we have a good QB against the best defense in the NFL and a so-so QB against the worst defense in the NFL.

Are the matchups enough to start Losman over Anderson?
Old 11-10-2007, 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Wow, well I was in the not close Holt camp

[/ QUOTE ]

The reason I leaned towards Holt is that those AFC East divisional matchups often tend to be ugly low-scoring games. Whereas STL/NO figures to be a shootout, and Bulger is almost all the way back.

(Though looking over some recent AFC East score logs, this isn't the case nearly as much as I thought. Maybe Evans, but both unless you have some other serious WR studs.)
Old 11-10-2007, 06:59 PM

Old 11-10-2007, 07:10 PM

My definite starter is Housh, so he doesn't touch the bench. I'm probably still going with Holt regardless of other opinions. I don't think there will be a big difference between the two, but NO has a terrible pass defense and a good run defense, so with Jackson still banged up Bulger figures to do most of the work. In addition, Miami has a TERRRRRRIBLE run defense and a not as terrible bad defense, so I figure Buf's attack to be much more balanced. Finally, Holt has put up a little over 10/game despite just about every factor being stacked against him, so I expect his production to get closer to elite levels now that Bulger is starting to get healthy
Old 11-10-2007, 07:23 PM

I would play Holt too. He's Tory freaking Holt. I swear everyone was benching Evans for Ike Hilliard 2 weeks ago (because it's not like Evans has ever overcome a slow start & bad QB play before)...
Standard overeactionaments I guess.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:48 PM

Kitna or Hasselbeck??

I initially had Kitna but having second thoughts now.... starting to think Hasselbeck might be a better bet.
Old 11-11-2007, 02:27 PM

skiier,

I'm on Kitna today as well over Hasselbeck. I think SF has a better front 4 than ARI and that is what made my decision.