View Poll Results: collusion?
yes 18 26.09%
no 51 73.91%
Voters: 69. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: happy birthday terrorism

[ QUOTE ]
conspire if you want to lock this thread you're not in BBV4L for the right reasons

[/ QUOTE ]

True but I want to be hated for less emotional reasons, and for anyone that was offended im sorry. At the end of the day u will only find threads like this in BBV4L so u gotta take the good with the bad.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:07 PM

and to be clear, I never flamed anyone in this thread. I simply pointed out that I thought it was in bad taste and that I hoped most of the posters who obviously found humor in it were just young and immature.

Then another mod called me less than intelligent for not being able to see the humor.

2+2srsbizlolz
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lol people don't get flamed like this for making holocaust jokes, even though approximately FIVE TIMES as many Jews were tortured and killed

[/ QUOTE ]

STFU, quit shielding the rebuke that these inglorious posters deserve

[/ QUOTE ]

The only problem is he makes a good point. Some people find mocking human tragedy tasteless (DDY, perhaps, et al), and some people (you, as you've already stated) just find ZOMG AMURRRICAN TRAGEDY tasteless. Your jingoism is disgusting and not only does it betray just how callous and insensitive you are with regards to human tragedy, it is the type of mindset that is responsible for most of the problems in the history of the world.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hope that a lot of these posters get tortured at Abu Ghraib.

[/ QUOTE ]
oh so this is an okay thing to joke about because only brown people got abused. im taking notes

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's an okay thing to joke about because it's implicit in the joke that the person saying it disapproves of what happened at Abu Ghraib.

It's a totally different thing to say "Happy Birthday Terrorism."

[/ QUOTE ]
yes, my name is limesparks and i approve of terrorism

we really need an eyes-rolling smiley -_-

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you? Do you care? Do you think we deserved it? It's really rather hard to tell, and that's my point.

Anybody know if the steak/chicken taquitos are any good?
If they are, then how many should I get if I'm planning to make an entire lunch of them?
Old 09-11-2007, 02:11 PM

Who the [censored] cares. Most of the posters here are worthless sacks of [censored] [censored] ery who can barely manage to string together a coherent sentence without lame [censored] gimmickry like I LOVE MR SLOPE or any number of other types of simpleton humor. And pretty much everybody else is a douchebag like DDY, GA or Chump Change who can't even walk across the street without thinking about how the drivers would feel if they had to slow down. I also had a sex sandwich with your mom and your sister.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:11 PM

I always fall victim to chicken nacho cheese chalupas, with a caramel apple empanada on the side.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] cares. Most of the posters here are worthless sacks of [censored] [censored] ery who can barely manage to string together a coherent sentence without lamef uck gimmickry like I LOVE MR SLOPE or any number of other types of simpleton humor. And pretty much everybody else is a douchebag like DDY, GA or Chump Change who can't even walk across the street without thinking about how the drivers would feel if they had to slow down. I also had a sex sandwich with your mom and your sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure there is an insult in their somewhere, but I don't care. lol, that was awesome.
Old 09-11-2007, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The only problem is he makes a good point. Some people find mocking human tragedy tasteless (DDY, perhaps, et al), and some people (you, as you've already stated) just find ZOMG AMURRRICAN TRAGEDY tasteless. Your jingoism is disgusting and not only does it betray just how callous and insensitive you are with regards to human tragedy, it is the type of mindset that is responsible for most of the problems in the history of the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+

That said, i'm going to lock the thread in 5 minutes so get it out of your system, whatever stance you have.

[ QUOTE ]
Who the [censored] cares. Most of the posters here are worthless sacks of [censored] [censored] ery who can barely manage to string together a coherent sentence without lame [censored] gimmickry like I LOVE MR SLOPE or any number of other types of simpleton humor. And pretty much everybody else is a douchebag like DDY, GA or Chump Change who can't even walk across the street without thinking about how the drivers would feel if they had to slow down. I also had a sex sandwich with your mom and your sister.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Closed Thread