Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-08-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Prima paper check trip report

[ QUOTE ]
For those of you worried about ACH...

I am an American. I requested an ACH transfer of $1700 from Trident poker on Tuesday Feb. 6. The money is in my bank account today...Feb 8. All 1700 is there, and frankly I'm pretty amazed.

If you need to get money out from prima, you need to immediately request the ACH, then click on live support and chat with one of their reps...because you need to request that your withdrawal be flushed (expidited). It worked awesome for me...good luck. ACH will not be available after Friday (according to prima rep) so get your money now!!!!!!!! DO NOT WAIT.

[/ QUOTE ]
I cashed out of ACH over 2 weeks ago from trident and still haven't gotten it, wtfffff
Old 02-08-2007, 05:34 PM

Got on live chat with Battlefield today to make sure the ACH was sent and he said it was processed Wednesday - I asked if he was certain and he said yes. Said it may take 4-6 business days for it to show in my account. I will check daily and keep you guys posted.
Old 02-08-2007, 05:36 PM

Thanks ktulu22, I appreciate you keeping the rest of us updated about this.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:40 PM

Just sent the email asking for a $15,000 ACH transfer. Will post when I get it.
Old 02-08-2007, 06:55 PM

[censored], I am no longer seeing ACH as an option when I try to change preferred payment method.
Old 02-08-2007, 07:26 PM

I just talked with them today. They said once I email them with all the needed info, they will update it as an option. Atleast thats how I understood it. I have about 300 on battlefield and will not be using ACH right now...giving out all my banking info for the CHANCE that they will process it in time. My fingers are crossed for mail and money transfer in the future. If bodog can do it, I dont see why battlefield cant. I know 300 is a not brutal amount and hope everyone with 57240598302 dollars can get it out somehow.
Old 02-09-2007, 08:12 AM

Daily Poker cancelled my check today (that they said they had mailed a week ago). They fed me a line that it wouldn't be honored anyway and returned the funds to my account. Support told me there is no way I can currently withdraw. meh.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:36 AM

Just talked to support today, and apparently ACH is still an option. I didn't see the option in the withdrawal menu so they said to just e-mail them the bank details and do a regular withdrawl. I will see how it goes tomorrow.

Are you all withdrawing your entire accounts or still keeping a decent BR to play?
Old 02-12-2007, 02:46 AM

I've heard the same thing, PartySNGer. My cashout is supposed to begin processing tomorrow (after which there is apparently a 5-10 day delay). I believe ktulu22 should be getting his cash soon (assuming this is a legitimate option). Hopefully we'll hear positive things from him soon.
Old 02-12-2007, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored], I am no longer seeing ACH as an option when I try to change preferred payment method.

[/ QUOTE ]

They don't have ACH as an option you can select. They have to manually do it for you. Get them all the details for the wire, then they have you do the cashout via check, then they change it to a wire. I had someone on live chat while I sent them the info and between the email and the chat we got everything straightened out.