Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-2007, 03:23 PM

Default Re: Sean Taylor Shot at Home

Obviously alot of the earlier comments in this thread look super insensitive now that we know that he didn't pull through, but seriously people, what Dids said really isn't a big deal. Stop acting like he shot him. Even if it bothered you, just ignore it and move on.

Back on topic: this is very sad. He was pretty young and already one of the top safeties in the league. Such a waste.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:34 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
or Dids was a little less proud, it wouldn't be anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

I mean the thing here is its just this cycle of dids doing something moronic, a bunch of people say its moronic, then he calls ALL of those people stupid/whatever else he feels like using in an attempt to completely deflect the blame. Then he goes "oh man, remember that time you did something moronic? that totally precludes you from calling the moronic thing i just said exactly what it is". The fact that he acts like this every single time he does something stupid is just like "ugh i give up, jesus christ get some [censored] self awareness".

[/ QUOTE ]

RJ,

What specifically do you think was "stupid". I can see why people thought what I said was insenstivie, but there's hardly anything stupid about it. It wasn't like I was shocked by the reaction I got or anything.

You should consider what words actually mean before you use them.

[/ QUOTE ]

lololololol. I will ignore the temptation to laugh at you for 30 minutes for you thinking that what you just said made any sense. I obv dont know what stupid means, because in the context that you just made up, my usage doesnt make perfect sense.

I said it was stupid because as i said in my previous post, it didnt really have the potential to do anything but piss people off. I dont get why you would go "oh man these people care about this guy who got shot, better act like it doesnt matter because i said it on the internet". You were saying it specifically to a group of people who were sad someone they like had been shot. I'm not upset that its insensitive, hell you should have yelled the n word over and over and i would have thought it was less stupid. Just the fact that you come into a thread about someone getting shot that is obv drawing emotions and say something like that. The statement wasnt stupid, the fact that you either did it as a troll or as some attention whoring retardation was stupid. Thinking that your statement would draw ANY reaction other than what it drew was also stupid. Is my explaination of why what you said is stupid adequate now or are you just going to make another snarky, completely unrelated comment to try to convince yourself that i'm wrong and everyone else is crazy.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does every thread on 2p2 have to be derailed by complete and total idiocy?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, just the ones that Dids chooses to read.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The fact that he acts like this every single time he does something stupid is just like "ugh i give up, jesus christ get some [censored] self awareness".

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The fact that he acts like this every single time he does something stupid is just like "ugh i give up, jesus christ get some [censored] self awareness".

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, yeah. lol.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[censored] horrible, when i went to sleep, i thought he was coming around and would make it through this...

[censored] horrible, RIP

[/ QUOTE ]

my exact thoughts.

ps-just because this is an internet forum doesnt mean u should go around acting like an insensitive douchebag every chance u get dids. i realize arguing with u is pointless because u refuse to put urself in, oh i dont know, his father's shoes and realize this isnt the time or the place for comments such as urs...but i guess only simpleminded folk have the ability to realize this.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:53 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have I ever denied there are times I lack self awareness? I am pretty sure we all do that, dids is just constantly in denial of doing so and I thought pointing this out might help. Right, i forgot that I wasn't arguing against anyone with any actual point. whatever, enjoy, I very very simply said my point when someone asked I explained it and then I get oot retard troll posse following me, sweeeet.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:59 PM

Dids and RJ,

Please shut the [censored] up, you stupid [censored] retards. You are both being whiny little bitches and ruining a thread about a guy who just died.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:00 PM

Someone asked me to explain what I said, I did, then I was trolled by multiple people. I dont know what I should have done to prevent this, but I am going to leave now because I will probably get banned for being trolled if i respond.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:07 PM

I asked once to stay on topic, things somehow managed to get even worse. Here is the link to the BBV4L thread about this:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showfl...p;vc=1&nt=2

Go call Dids retarded over there all you want and let him manage it. No more here.