Old 10-01-2007, 04:15 AM
djk123 djk123 is offline

Location: sooo hot
Default issue with my stars software

anyone else ever had this problem?

----- Original Message -----

Sent: 2007/10/01 03:42:59
To: support@pokerstars.com
Subject: Problem with software

>Hi, there seems to be a problem with my Poker Stars software. Strangely
>enough, there is no 'fold' button. As you can imagine, this can be quite a
>problem. For example, today in the WCOOP Main Event I called off all my
>chips with 77 on aTcJc2cxx board. I knew my opponent had the flush but alas
>my only option was to call the all in. I would greatly appreciate if you
>could fix this bug. Thank you very much.
>
>Dan

Hello Daniel,

Thank you for your email.

It would be helpful if you could send us your program log files for
your PokerStars program.

To do this, please load the PokerStars program. From the lobby, please
click on 'Help'. Go to 'Log Files', then select 'Send log files to
support'. This will automatically send the files to us for you.

Alternatively, you can select 'Save log files as ZIP...' and your log
files will then automatically be saved as a .zip file on your hard
drive. You can then attach this .zip file to an email and send it to
us at support@pokerstars.com.

Please note it is important that you send us these files as soon as
you can as they are only kept on your hard drive for a period of one
day.

Regards,

Peter M
PokerStars Support Team
Old 10-01-2007, 04:24 AM
zipppy zipppy is offline

Location: +20bb/100, obv
Default Re: issue with my stars software

oh, i've had that problem. there isn't a fix for it, sadly, and you never really know when it's going to happen.
Old 10-01-2007, 04:30 AM
THEOSU THEOSU is offline

Location: being awesome. duh.

djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?
Old 10-01-2007, 04:32 AM
djk123 djk123 is offline

Location: sooo hot

[ QUOTE ]
djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't speak spanish
Old 10-01-2007, 04:36 AM
Quagmyer Quagmyer is offline

Location: Amsterdam

djk,

que'st-ce que c'est "fold button"?

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't speak spanish

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither do I. But thats french
Old 10-01-2007, 04:41 AM
Ghazban Ghazban is offline

Location: Gibbering incoherently

Are you dyslexic? Try using the "DOLF" button instead.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:40 AM
RandALLin RandALLin is offline

Location: Floating OOP

Are you just leveling us w/ some tom fullery e-mail or does your software really not have a fold button? Although, It's more you don't have a call button you only have a raise button.
Old 10-01-2007, 07:45 AM
augie_ augie_ is offline

Location: Peoria, IL

i also can not tell if this is a level
Old 10-01-2007, 09:39 AM
BadgerPro BadgerPro is offline

Location: There\'s only one... BadgerPro!

Do I really have to post a picture of a level for you guys to catch on. [censored], I'm hammered and I know.
Old 10-01-2007, 09:47 AM
djk123 djk123 is offline

Location: sooo hot

i am very sneaky