Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-17-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: The official EPASSPORTE thread. (#3 of 3.)

I think the Visa CC they'll ship to you is the best option (withdraw $$ at ATMs with it). I just got mine today (ordered 8/4). Costs 35.00 to buy, costs 50.00 per wire transfer. Plus, you can use the CC to buy [censored].
Old 08-17-2007, 08:47 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
I'm glad to see there's so much interest in epassporte on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

GIVE ME MY 15k BACK YOU
Old 08-28-2007, 07:05 PM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i'm on day 24 since my first request for a wire transfer + sending in my verification docs, currently 5 business days into the 7-10 day verification period

yay

[/ QUOTE ]

after 12 business days they finally got back to me regarding my docuemnts... to ask for more documents

at this point i'm pretty much enraged and feel trapped and held hostage by their incompetance and repeated requests

i seriously recommend everyone here do anything they can do avoid epassporte and at the very least never keep a high balance in your account

i sent in the addition info they wanted but i fully expect it to be lost the first 2-3 times i send it, then i will be asked again to give them 2 weeks to get around to looking at it

then maybe they will ask me for a DNA sample and maybe to send them a few hair follicles

[/ QUOTE ]

35 days after sending in docs for the first time my acount is unblocked

at around 28 days cust service managers started feeling bad for me and i succeded in getting person emails and friendly results oriented service from them

the customer service peoples external emails go through custservco.com so that is aparently the outsourced company

if you are having problems call during 2nd shift and ask for angie, she is by far the most helpful and i accomplished more in a combined 30 min with her than with the other 10 hours of riffraff i went through

the absolute key to getting through this is talking to supervisors making them verify receipt of your docs and forward them personally and getting an upgraded ticket

i'm now waiting for my wire transfer to be processed so, hopefully less than 2 more weeks
Old 08-29-2007, 05:47 PM

Just tried to use my epass card at a Wells Fargo atm. Got a "We're sorry but we can't complete this transaction at this time. Please contact your financial institution." Tried it at another Wells Fargo atm in town and got the same message. Went to a random non-chain bank and was able to complete the transaction.

Anyone else?

PS. I had just used the card at the first WF bank last Sunday and it was fine. I'm just wondering because of some of WF's actions regarding EP....
Old 09-07-2007, 05:02 PM

To all who have increased your limits with a 5k balance:

Is there any way to get increased without freezing $5k for a month or more? Epass has been nice and fast for me so far but I haven't read a single success story on this topic.
Old 08-11-2007, 02:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The important current facts will be repeated without having to scan through some old and unimportant stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is basically what I was looking for when I was posting in the ePass thread #2. It would be very useful. Perhaps a post in a sticky thread just explaining the current status of ePassporte and general info about it?(info that can't be easily obtained from the ePass website).
Old 08-11-2007, 02:50 AM

im planning on going outside the US for like 6-8 months. will i have a problem trying to get money out of my atm EPP card?
Old 08-11-2007, 02:52 AM

i made a withdrawal request last week and i checked my acount today only to find out that they didn't do the withdrawal and credited me back the money.
Old 08-11-2007, 03:36 AM

Currently my limits are $300 per day for withdraws for both the ATM card and EFT. How can I get this increased without having to add another credit card to my epass account?
Old 08-11-2007, 02:07 PM

Is it possible for a friend to transfer me 3K through ePassport?

Or is this going to take like 6 days of $500 maximum a day while he can't use ePassport for anything else since he'd be maxed out of his transfer limits?