Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-21-2007, 03:46 AM

Default Re: Fees

quick question

if i *dont* verify the small deposit into my bank account, they wont initiate my initial $60 deposit?
Old 02-21-2007, 02:37 PM

Default Re: The official MyWebATM thread.

Success! (at least for EFT withdrawals anyway, I still haven't gotten my atm card in the mail)

So last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I requested three max (within the 24 hour period) $2700 withdrawals from ftp to mywebatm, and then as each one hit my mywebatm account I would initiate a transfer from mywebatm to my bank account. From ftp to mywebatm it usually took about eight hours.

Just this morning all three showed up in my bank account (Netbank) as standard "ACH Processing" deposits. There was a $4 withdrawal fee for each, so I'm out twelve bucks but the other $8088 seems to be fully intact and cleared with no problem.
Old 02-21-2007, 06:47 PM

Stupid question i'm sure, but here it is. Do i have to wait to get my card in the mail before i can withdraw money from FTP, and then move it from MyWebATM to my bank account? The card is only for ATM machines and serves no other purpose, correct?
Old 02-21-2007, 08:31 PM

Correct. You are given a card number when your funds hit the account, an actual card is then mailed to you shortly after.

Your account is live...just no ATM until the card arrives...duh.
Old 02-21-2007, 09:46 PM

my first dep went thru on the 10th and got my acct number no problems..made another small deposit and was available same day on card..have since made another deposit 5 days ago and not available yet..there is just no set standards to go by...one deposit available in a few hrs another takes over 5 daysand still not available...been 11 days and still dont have my card...is there a phone number?
Old 02-22-2007, 08:26 PM

Quick question since MyWebATM support is abysmal. The way I understand the initial deposit is that you specify a deposit amount *before* you verify your chekcing account. Correct? Then, once you verify, the amount you selected (say, $50) is auto-deposited within a few business days.

Has anyone created an account without specifying an initial deposit amount? I had waited a few weeks between creating my account,and linking up my bank, and I don't recall ever specifying an initial deposit amount. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and, if so, how they resolved it. Three e-mail exchanges with the infamous Agent 10 (wtf?) have produced nada.

Thanks all.

P.S. If this service manages to catch on, an Agent 10 photoshop contest is clearly in order.
Old 02-22-2007, 09:21 PM

guarentee u right now mywebatm isnt doin the right thing

somethings went very wrong

i bet it has to do with govt
Old 02-22-2007, 09:23 PM

also full tilt is acting like theyre distancing or "don know" whats up
Old 02-22-2007, 09:24 PM

i get no response for 5 days from either as to why my funds wont move
Old 02-22-2007, 11:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Success! (at least for EFT withdrawals anyway, I still haven't gotten my atm card in the mail)

So last Friday, Saturday, and Sunday morning I requested three max (within the 24 hour period) $2700 withdrawals from ftp to mywebatm, and then as each one hit my mywebatm account I would initiate a transfer from mywebatm to my bank account. From ftp to mywebatm it usually took about eight hours.

Just this morning all three showed up in my bank account (Netbank) as standard "ACH Processing" deposits. There was a $4 withdrawal fee for each, so I'm out twelve bucks but the other $8088 seems to be fully intact and cleared with no problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly did you do after you verified? I can't find a MyWebATM account number anywhere. What I assume I need to do:
1) Find my account number (HELP!)
2) Email FTP that I want to change withdrawl method to Web ATM
3) Withdraw to Web ATM
4) Withdraw from WebATM to bank
5) ...
6) PROFIT!

Please correct me anywhere I'm off, and let me know where to find the account number.

Thanks!