Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2007, 04:15 PM

Default Re: Beat: The dumb things I\'ve done playing online

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've done some dumb things playing online, not just mistakes in my play, but just stupid, brain dead things. A couple of examples:

- heads up in a STT, on the button, with a 3 to 2 chip lead, had AKo, flop came KKK. Wanting to slow play, I clicked the 'check' box, so the guy would think my quick check meant I was done with the hand. Of course, the box I checked was the check/FOLD box, the guy bets, I muck my quad K's.

- another STT, this time a satellite into an FTOPS tourney. I get excited about the chip leader busting 4th place, so that us remaining three get our seats. Start getting some strange chat, asking why I'm pushing every hand, I tell them they're idiots and to mind their own business. I busted for second. Turns out to be a winner take all satellite into a different FTOPS tourney.

Anyone else done these types of things?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you fold AK on a KKK flop though? You had the best possible kicker so you don't have to worry about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are only four kings in the deck, why do you have to worry about kicker?