Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-31-2006, 01:37 PM

Default Party software glitch

I know that's hard to believe that there might be something wrong at Party, but I have been seeing a problem lately. The amount of the bet/raise and the chip count displayed on the table are not always the same. I think it's only been at SnGs, but they happen quickly and are sometimes gone before I can be sure, especially while multi-tabling. Here is part of the e-mail I sent Party about one I could document:

[ QUOTE ]
There is a problem with the Party Poker software in displaying bet amounts. I have found several times recently that the graphic display of the chip count shown in front of the player did not correspond to the actual bets as shown in the hand history or as displayed below the table in the betting options. I have only noticed this in 1-table SitNGo games.

For example, in the hand below, the action was:

WickedChevy raises (611) to 611
WickedChevy is all-In.
johnnguyen8 raises (700) to 1000
johnnguyen8 is all-In.

At that point, the chip stack shown in the graphic on the table for both of these players was 611, even though johnnguyen8 had gone all in for 1000 (he had posted the small blind of 300). In the action buttons on my screen, it said that the bet to me was 400 (I had posted the 600 big blind).

After I folded, it is apparent that the next player also saw 611 in front of johnnguyen8, while the bet to him was also to call 400 (he had limped UTG for 600). He was into his time clock on this and said:

FUZAX: ??
FUZAX: it says 400 call
FUZAX calls (400)

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone else seen this?