Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-14-2007, 04:55 AM

Default The Greatest Comeback in Poker history!!!

$33 rebuy satellite to the WSOP main event on poker stars today (only winner gets the seat, 2-6 get $650). Down to 7 handed, avg stack is about 80k (theres slightly less than 700k chips in play). Blinds at 3k 6k 200 ante, i make dumb mistake and go all in UTG for about 65k with aq, get called by player with 64K with ak, i lose. This leaves me with 790 chips....

Im BB with 790 chips (avg is 80k and blinds are 3k 6k), i get AA, which just makes me mad cause if i didnt make big mistake id be able to win a big pot with them. Double through SB plus antes so i have about 2500. Next hand forced all in sb 69 off beats aq, more than triple up again to about 7500. Fold till im UTG, go all in with k10, triple up to about 25k. Take a walk in BB. Fold SB, get kq suited on button, go all in called by BB, double up again to about 50k, i get AA once more to win a big pot and get AK a few times to get chip lead. Win the whole tourney rivering an ace with A3 vs 44 on the final hand.

790 chips at the final table where there was 700k chips in play and avg stack was 80k with blinds at 3k 6k and won the tourney, we've all seen some crazy comebacks but this one was really amazing.