Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 02:10 PM

Default Re: Marsha Waggoner hates black people.

[ QUOTE ]
Why is it racist to be a realist? I see young gangbangers driving bmw's and escalades, where do you think they get the money for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucky poker players like Marsha Waggoner?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There is a 20-stone Eastern European guy who's a regular at the poker club I used to go to who is known to own a nearby strip club, and who knows what else he's into behind the scenes. He is very loud, sometimes very rude at the tables, trying to crush and bully people he doesn't like. He always has other guys with him lurking in the background. He drops a lot of money, so it's a running joke that if you spend £20 on a lapdance at his club, £19.50 goes to him to feed his poker losses. Now, if (taking my life into my own hands) I was to jibe him at the tables with "I know you make all your money from strippers anyway", would I be being "racist" because he happens to be from Eastern Europe?

Same situation as in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

A 20-stone guy? You mean he has like 10 sets of balls? I know there are a lot of genetic mutations in Eastern Europe, but I find this one hard to believe...
Old 09-03-2007, 02:17 PM

Maybe she just buys her rocks off him and is then merely a basehead, not a racist?
Old 09-03-2007, 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
What does "looking" like a drug dealer entail? Being black? wearing jewelry?

[/ QUOTE ]
those 2 + being young and un-educated to where you can tell he didn't even go to college and has no means other than selling dope to fund the jewelry he is wearing/car he drives.

Why is it racist to be a realist? I see young gangbangers driving bmw's and escalades, where do you think they get the money for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

12 tabling 50NL, LDO.
Old 09-03-2007, 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sucky poker players like Marsha Waggoner?

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, what about all the 19 year old rich white kids you see driving around driving nice cars? do you just assume their parents gave it to them? because no way a black family could afford a nice car without dealing drugs, amirite?
Old 09-03-2007, 03:05 PM

It is unreal how ignorant some people can be. And I'm not just talking about her. "Did he LOOK like a drug dealer"- what exactly does a drug dealer look like? Because as far as I know, they come in all races. Black people hardly have a monopoly on the occupation of drug dealer. "Young gangbangers.... where do you think they got the money" Did you ask them to pull over and confirm for you that they are in fact, gang bangers? If not, you don't know what or who they are and where they got the money to afford their cars. "i is black and my opinion counts for like 5 white guys in this argument" I hope that was a horrible attempt at leveling because if not, Just, WOW!

I am absolutely amazed at how racist people can be. And these are the same people who say black people should "Get over it! That was in the past." Apparently it is not if you are still spewing that garbage today. This may be hard for some people to swallow, but there are black people with money who don't sell drugs. There are even YOUNG BLACK MEN who have money who don't sell drugs. Some of them even buy cars and jewelry and dress in a hip hop style (how dare they spend their money how they choose). Those things make them drug dealers? It really makes me sad for my children that we haven't come any further than this in this great country.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:07 PM

mlagoo

EXACTLY!! It's really sad, man.
Old 09-03-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
meh i agree with u jimm, and i is black so my opinion counts for like 5 white guys in this argument

[/ QUOTE ]

There's an affirmative action joke in here somewhere but I cannot figure out a way to make it clear I'm being facetious.

Maybe I just did.
Old 09-03-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Come on guys, on the general scale of racist stuff Australians say on a regular basis, that comment hardly even rates.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, but aren't you all a bunch of criminals anyway? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-03-2007, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There is a 20-stone Eastern European guy who's a regular at the poker club I used to go to who is known to own a nearby strip club, and who knows what else he's into behind the scenes. He is very loud, sometimes very rude at the tables, trying to crush and bully people he doesn't like. He always has other guys with him lurking in the background. He drops a lot of money, so it's a running joke that if you spend £20 on a lapdance at his club, £19.50 goes to him to feed his poker losses. Now, if (taking my life into my own hands) I was to jibe him at the tables with "I know you make all your money from strippers anyway", would I be being "racist" because he happens to be from Eastern Europe?

Same situation as in the OP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stupid story, ban OP
Closed Thread