Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 11:52 AM

Default Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread *DELETED*

What do you guys think of bryanboyd by the way?
Old 08-19-2007, 11:59 PM

I've always had good success against kel. I recently lost a huge pot to him in 5/10, but other than that, pretty successful. I think he is a good player and very annoying to play against, but always seems to be winning at the tables I'm at with him.

wpr, we've played some recently, and a little bit of soah, but not too much. bryan seems like a a very ABC player (i have him at 12/6), but yet I always have trouble against him for some reason.
Old 08-20-2007, 12:00 AM

I played against EM2 tonite for the first time in a loong time. That dude is the illest. That is all.
Old 08-21-2007, 01:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be terrible and got a bit better. I'm certain he's a winner, but he's nothing special. I played a little 6m a while ago during a downswing and 20 Buck Spin owned me pretty decently. Not hard when I'm playing like [censored], but I thought he played v well overall.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't worry about it. kellistan isn't any good. He is a typical over aggro retard that has no concept of how to play. Basically anyone who attacks the best players at the table and not the fish I give no respect to as a good player. Any truly great player understands that that isn't where the money comes from. Kellistan is typical of this. his ego gets in the way of good play. He always comes after the good players as if he's trying to prove he's good or something. A truly good player doesn't need to try and outplay other good players in order to try and feel like they are a good player. A TRULY good player already knows he's good and doesn't need this affirmation. Kellistan is not a good player.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Keli is a pretty good player. I respect the fact that he wins with an unorthodox style. I think he mixes up his game enough to annoy the [censored] out of people and trap weaker players who are not familiar with his style. When I first played with him he owned me, but I have since gotten it back. I think he is a decent LAG and have seen him make very good call downs and very thin, and good, value bets. I don't get why all the hate for him. I also don't really understand your argument about attacking regulars vs. fish.
Old 08-24-2007, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Used to be terrible and got a bit better. I'm certain he's a winner, but he's nothing special. I played a little 6m a while ago during a downswing and 20 Buck Spin owned me pretty decently. Not hard when I'm playing like [censored], but I thought he played v well overall.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you analysis of him. I think he plays too straight forward at full ring lately though.