Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Ethics of clogging up high stakes tables

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
one time i sat with kaintd with 677.50.... [censored] it didn't work..

[/ QUOTE ]

he also happens to be the biggest winner in midstakes HU games, coincidence?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kaintd is slightly better than breakeven....far from the biggest winner anywhere.

[/ QUOTE ]

He must datamine alot or something, because he has never even played a single hand with me and still won't play me. And I'm not even very good, in all honesty.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All,

"the person who doesn't want to play should be the one who is obligated to get up."

Seems like everyone here pretty much agrees on the obviously correct answer. If you're willing to play, sit at as many tables as you want waiting for all comers. If not, get the fhock off the table.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 06-22-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i am really annoyed when there is someone sitting every single table, but then will sit out when anyone sits in against them. all they do is sit there eating up all the tables so the fish is forced to play them. i dont have any problem at all with forcing them to sit out. if they get mad, thats their own fault, they are the ones sitting out, not you. so just jump every single one of their tables and make them look like punks. easy.

[/ QUOTE ]
i play hu lhe, and i do this all the time. it used to work out great, the guy either left or he got angry and tilted and played me

now the other guy will usually play his button and then leave, which puts me on megatilt [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
this makes no sense...unless they play the first hand right when you sit down. Otherwise whoever is sitting out is in the bb first.
Old 06-24-2007, 05:38 AM

annoys me that when there are 3 25/50 regs all waiting for opponents, and all won't play each other (and i won't play some, some won't play me, whatever), they have 5 tables open each. I mean its not a big deal, since I can just fire up 5 tables as well. But its stupid to have 5 empty tables open just to 'counter' this bs. This happens on all sites. I think grimstarr originally invented the technique.