Voters: 368. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-13-2007, 03:27 PM

Default Re: *OFFICIAL* Sexytime Containment Thread

Deebz,

Fear is the mind-killer, imo.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BLargh. Head asplode. You put me on life tilt. goofyballer was right. Poor shmucks work their ass off for a girl half as gud as you to even look at them and you've practiaclly hit this guy over the head with a sign and nothing.

There is only one way a boy-girl friendship gets worse once sex has been added to the mix for a guy. and thats if the girl is a fatty/ugo If his wonderful aqua eyes work he can see you're hawt. Sex him up. If he's into you (or can even get a boner because he's clearly ghey) then you win, if he's not into you just play it off as "no big deal friend sexytime" and then get over him. Its not like he's going to get emotional becuase that would mean he's into you.

Its win-win for him. Sex with a hawty or a girlfriend. No way that ruins a friendship. Next time dont ask him to watch Snakes on a Plain. Take your top off and see what happens. If he tells you he likes your blouse you have a ghey, and if not, sexytime experiment time

[/ QUOTE ]

Quoted for awesomeness
Old 11-13-2007, 04:32 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

QUAGMIRE THREAD
Old 11-13-2007, 05:13 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-13-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
nah dawg every guy likes getting with chicks but in the end we just want a normal sweet girl who only wants us not other dudes

i may be sorta playerish but if i met a girl who wasn't a whore and wanted me for me and not just to have sex and was my type i wouldn't hesitate to become exclusive. i'd never cheat on a girl either.

and i know it's hypocritical about how girls are whores but dudes are heroes if they have tons of sex, but the sad truth is it's socially acceptable for guys to have many partners but it's not for girls to do the same. so if they still don't give a crap and are very promiscous still, usually they're not the type of sweet girl i'd want to be involved with long term.

weird but thats me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow I for once agree with Nation very well said I agree 100%
Old 11-13-2007, 05:22 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.

yeah, nation was totally spot on there. Since I have been single I have had no desire to [censored] a random girl but tons of desire to meet someone I care about and be able to hang with them all day. If you can't tell i'm feeling ultra emo and lonely imo.

Also yeah, been single 2 months. No sexytimes to report.
Old 11-13-2007, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also yeah, been single 2 months. No sexytimes to report.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should start a support group with the cronic masturbator imo
Old 11-13-2007, 05:54 PM

BBV, help me decode this girl behavior. I'll try to keep this short. There's a girl I've been flirting with off and on for about a month now. She moved to my city for grad school, and has a long-distance boyfriend. I haven't been very aggressive, but I think I've made my intentions clear.

Last weekend, we went hiking with a bunch of other people. After we get back and she drops off everyone else, she texts me to ask if I want to get some dinner. I say yes, and we have dinner and flirt some more. We end up back at her place watching a movie on the couch. After about half an hour, she asks if I want to share a blanket. I do. During the movie, we talk a little and I get some kino in, and we're both having fun. End of the night, I get a hug, but no make out time.

Brag: Like G.A., I'm rocking the online dating thing and am seeing 2 other girls right now.
Beat: My live game needs some serious work.
Variance: The movie was Donnie Darko.

Cliff notes: Is sharing a blanket on the couch some kind of hidden communication?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I get some kino in

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you playing Keno during kissing time?

[ QUOTE ]
Cliff notes: Is sharing a blanket on the couch some kind of hidden communication?

[/ QUOTE ]

Take my pants off.

If you werent so busy playing Keno you might have picked up on it
Old 11-13-2007, 06:01 PM

I need advice. I had a girl over. We watched dexter/heroes.

I lie close. I stroke her hair for about 30 seconds. She doesnt mind at all. I say something along the lines I like you. She responds that she is emotionally dead right now since her boyfriend broke up with her 3 weeks ago. Awkward moment ensues. We drop the subject and chat about some [censored] up experiences she has had(I know she doesnt lie about this). She leaves 30 min later, smiles, gives a hug and says she had a good time...

Could I have salvaged this with some game or was it not meant to be? I seriously doubt it myself but who knows maybe women just cant xxx in every mind state.