Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2007, 07:45 AM

Default Re: V1.08

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I have old history files in the archived folder, and rebuild from there. do i have to check the "save database" or "save as text" in the "File" menu before I rebuild?

[/ QUOTE ]

The database files are written automatically when you close the program. You can save-as-text and then search for a particular opponent in the .txt file to check the hands have been read correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

something weird must be happening to me. everytime I restart the RealtimeHUD, it only displays the stats from the current session. and I have to rebuild from the >1k sng histories. do you mind letting me know where you store the database? thanks,

bill

[/ QUOTE ]

the reason I asked about the location of the databse is that I am afraid that my user accoutn does not have permission to wrtie to that folder.
Old 10-02-2007, 10:09 AM

Default V1.08a

Oops the databases weren't saving in V1.08. Sorry about that [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] I have actually been playing with it. I didnt notice because my existing db was sufficiently large that I had plenty of info anyway.

V1.08a
Old 10-02-2007, 11:54 AM

Default Re: V1.08a

Hey Mike, have you considered putting up a section on your site showing who's contributed to the Mikechops beer fund? A lot of freeware developers do it because it encourages people to donate. Maybe considering trying it for a while because I really think you should be compensated for all your work.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:56 PM

Notice this last night, after the first time using 1.08, and it seems to still be doing it in 1.08a.

Not tracking the My Session +/- ptbb/100 properly

Old 10-02-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: V1.08

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Love the software so far. One problem I've had is with MTT. It seems to work fine for the first hour or so and then stops recording hands and doesn't recognize new players. I've tried re-starting realtime and closing the table at Full Tilt but neither seemed to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty stange. Someone else had the same problem. I checked it with one 45-player MTT, on FTP, and it seemed to work OK for me. If yo want to email me the Hand history for a tourney where you had problems, I'll take a look. mlamb1"thats lamb not spam"@gmail.com

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know much about how computers work but I noticed that the problems start when Ante's start.
RT works fine for me in 45man SNG's and they do not have an Ante level. The 90man and 180man SNG's start Ante's at the 120/240 blind level. I looked through one of my HH's for a 90man and counted hands for a couple players until I reached the #Hands RT's text Database had for them, and it stopped right when the Ante's started. Both players stayed in the tourney for many more hands. RT doesn't count hands the player is sitting out, so you have to subtract them from the total hands to reach Ante level.

Hope this helps save ya some time Mike. Good luck and hell of a nice program you made, keep up the good work.
Old 10-02-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: sng not working

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt, ring games work fine, but no stats for sngs. (Using XP.) Suggestions?

Edit: found out sngs work on my desktop but not my laptop. Will explore further.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now not working for sngs on desktop either. The sng table appears in the hud window, but lists 0/9 fish. No clue why it works sometimes and not others. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, found my problem. It had nothing to do with sng vs ring game - it had to do with the fact that I was playing in the sngs (and observing the ring games) and I had another program grabbing control of the hhs for tables where I was seated. (Not that it matters but program is PokerSpy, a nice graphical display for previous 17 hands).

Because they both perform useful, but different, functions I would very much like to use both programs simultaneously. Is there any way this could be done? For example is there a programming capability where Realtime could briefly override another program's claim on a hh file? Alternatively is there maybe an ahk program I could use that would copy the hh files as they are written and each program could access its own copy of the file? Ideas anyone?
Old 10-02-2007, 08:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Notice this last night, after the first time using 1.08, and it seems to still be doing it in 1.08a.

[/ QUOTE ]

Please disregard - this is now working fine.
Old 10-02-2007, 08:32 PM

Default V1.08b

V1.08b

MTT hands with working for FTP.

Party MTT tables working.

I haven't had time to test it a lot, but it seemed to work on observed tables. I'm off for another week starting tomorrow, so if it doesn't... well you'll have to wait.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:58 AM

Default Re: V1.08b

Anyway you can set up a checkbox to remove Hero's session stats? Some of us are trying not to be so results-oriented...
Old 10-03-2007, 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please disregard - this is now working fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems to be working at FT, but not at Stars.

It also seems to be having problems reading sng HHF's.

Using 1.08b.