Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Full Ring
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2007, 07:22 AM

Default Re: The Well: the_main

why are you so cool, and why does everyone like you?

asian women have small breasts from my experiences, how does this make you feel?

how come i pay you off even though you hardly bluff me?

dont you think the 200nl fr games are kinda sucking lately?

do you think its smart for me to drop outa school next semester and play poker till this this easy money is no longer availe?

Can you dance? if so will you teach me if I teach you how to kill with your bare hands?

My dog grace keeps stealing my socks outa the hamper and then makes me chase her. I think shes doing this for attention but it still bothers me, she doesnt seem to mind the beatings. what should i do?

what have you seen as my weaknesses, or what are you notes on me (you can be mean =)?

Do canadians just watch american tv mostly or do you guys have good shows and movies?
Old 11-23-2007, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
yoyo,

i played under prabs03 on stars. whatd ya think of my game? (this was awhile ago)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I remember. We talked a bit in January about ways to try to hit supernova elite.

Anyways, nothing really stood out about your game. You sort of went unnoticed (this isn't an insult and I know you know that). I could 3-bet you and squeeze you though, and you never seemed to care or play back. I always just figured you were on autopilot, grinding out at 2ptbb.

Details are blurry though, like you said, it was a while ago.
Old 11-23-2007, 04:47 PM

Comments on my play during my stint at NL200?
Old 11-23-2007, 05:37 PM

Oh and regarding your special note:
Do you actually say 'the_main', or something like "le_premiere!" or "le principal' ??

[/ QUOTE ]

We say THE MAIIIIIN

YEAH

Yes, I could probably drink more than vluff. I'd also probably have twice the hangover as him in the mornign though.

[/ QUOTE ]

you crazy ontarian
Old 11-23-2007, 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why are you so cool, and why does everyone like you?

asian women have small breasts from my experiences, how does this make you feel?

how come i pay you off even though you hardly bluff me?

dont you think the 200nl fr games are kinda sucking lately?

do you think its smart for me to drop outa school next semester and play poker till this this easy money is no longer availe?

Can you dance? if so will you teach me if I teach you how to kill with your bare hands?

My dog grace keeps stealing my socks outa the hamper and then makes me chase her. I think shes doing this for attention but it still bothers me, she doesnt seem to mind the beatings. what should i do?

what have you seen as my weaknesses, or what are you notes on me (you can be mean =)?

Do canadians just watch american tv mostly or do you guys have good shows and movies?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know why people like me, you'd have to ask them. If I had to guess, probably because I'm upbeat and friendly with little to no ego. People have always told me I make them feel comfortable.

I'm not really a boob man, a handful has always been enough. I was once with a girl with F cups and it was way too much to deal with.

200NL has been OK. The regs are getting tougher, but there have been more fish these days. I'm having my best month of the year, so maybe I'm biased.

As for dropping out, poker will always be here and will always be beatable. I'd say get your diploma so you have something to fall back on. It's not hard to log tonnes of hours and go to school full time.

I can dance fairly well, I suppose. I think it'd be hard to teach you unless you had some rhyhtm. I've DJ'd for like 8yrs, and just find if you move to the beat and have fun, you're half way there. But yeah, learning to kill someone would be interesting.

I've never had a dog but beatings sound appropiate [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Canadians mostly watch american TV/movies, though there is some rare quality canadian content. The US is a media powerhouse.

As for your other q's, sorry, I don't know who you are on stars. That said, I'm not going to go into strentghs/weaknesses of all my regular opponents. Doesn't make sense.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:19 PM

Hey Im from Canada and play on party...Im almost rolled for 50nl but only play party 10nl as of right now...and sometimes fulltilt tournys. They have a bonus thing there where you hit 2500 points and you can trade it for 25 bucks I think I can hit it twice a month...More when I move up to 25nl and become a King(probably 4 times monthly). Does that sound like a good "rakeback deal"?
Also do you think I should transfer to stars??? It seems really soft there as well just by judging from alot of posts. You get rakeback etc there right? I play a fair bit of hands (over 1k per day at least)
Old 11-23-2007, 06:37 PM

I don't really play those stakes, so I couldn't comment on whether that's a good deal or not.

Also, I have no idea which site is softer at those limits. I would just assume party is softer b/c I can't play there anymore.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:21 PM

what do you mean by this? what styles do you play?

"Depends what style I'm playing. Today was 27% over 2k hands.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:34 PM

I've found I have 3 gears. 17/14, 13/10 and 10/8.
I can never predict whos gonna show up, but it has probably confused 1 or 2 regs.
Old 11-23-2007, 07:41 PM

i just went back and read your whole life story (only read the cliffnotes before) and i think its great.