Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Wife does not give felatio

no see you're wrong thac. fluffpop was correct in the statement that girls do enjoy the sense of control over a guy. i'm pretty sure though that the control isn't "i can bite his penis off" i'm pretty sure they enjoy the feeling that they're in total control of the man's pleasure. if they stop he feels horrible if they continue it's intense pleasure.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:06 PM

and it sucks that it's fluffpop that i'm singling out, but this is the type of stuff that will make someone call you a whore. no, having sex with many people does not make you a sloot, yes, blowing your boyfriend hoping he'll buy you something is slutty.
Old 09-10-2007, 03:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no, she basically explicitly said that she tries to trick her boyfriend into buying her things by bribing him with blowjobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that was really her plan do you think she would post it somewhere that she knew her boyfriend would read it?
Old 09-10-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
no, she basically explicitly said that she tries to trick her boyfriend into buying her things by bribing him with blowjobs.

[/ QUOTE ]

if that was really her plan do you think she would post it somewhere that she knew her boyfriend would read it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if she knew she could successfully level him [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, after many years of marriage oral sex just starts to get boring while intercourse never seems to get old..............
Old 09-10-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe she was just dropping a hint that it was about time you fullfill your half of the deal [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2007, 03:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

that's fine, and i'm really not trying to troll anyone i'm just being honest. however, in jest there's usually some seeds of truth.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

[/ QUOTE ]
There was an episode of Real Sex about oral. Before the segment, they showed interviews of "people on the street." Among the groups was a group of 3 girls who basically agreed that blow jobs was something girls do in college, not in real life.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Super Double Reverse Implied Psychology
Old 09-10-2007, 04:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The only episode of Dr. Phil I ever saw was about a woman who decided that since she and her husband got married, she didn't need to give head anymore. Like getting married meant this stage of her life was over.

[/ QUOTE ]
There was an episode of Real Sex about oral. Before the segment, they showed interviews of "people on the street." Among the groups was a group of 3 girls who basically agreed that blow jobs was something girls do in college, not in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

My girlfriend watched this and the head was so much better afterwards. I like this show now even though I've never seen it.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I find it pretty much standard that we only get head because they know we're more apt to give them things in return. I have this feeling they don't enjoy it.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well there are like three billion chicks in the world and I think a sizable number definitely like to go downtown. One in particular - and maybe it's because I ate her pussy like it was a Fuji apple and this was her way of paying me back - anyway, she liked to initiate our regular sex sessions by sucking me hard.

I can remember one morning session she got off doggystyle but I hadn't yet so she flipped around and sucked me off while I was standing next to her bed. On her knees in her living room, in my car while I drove, while I was drunk and laying on my floor, etc., she definitely didn't dislike it.

My two favorites were probably 1) after she dumped me I picked her up from the airport and was trying to get her to let me go down on her but she said "no, but I'll go down on you", and 2) also after she dumped me when she was drunk and crashed at my place she woke up and said "you won't be able to smell my bad breath from down here", and went on to swallow.

Also, and it's a damned shame I went to bed early, there was one time on our yearly Palm Desert golf trip where some flooz was up in our common suite and said something like "I love sucking dick - I'm going to suck yours and yours and yours" and proceeded to point to every guy in the room. And she did (I hope they went into another room or something, otherwise ewww). Then one of my buddies bare pickled her after that, which we all agreed was unwise but I don't think he caught anything.