Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics

Old 11-12-2007, 02:34 AM

Default Re: Official Midge \"I hate the USA and also Christians\" Thread

HAHAHAHAHA BluffThis! makes a thread about Midge, and manages to derail it himself. That's hilarious to me
Old 11-12-2007, 02:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
HAHAHAHAHA BluffThis! makes a thread about Midge, and manages to derail it himself. That's hilarious to me

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah you know, I still dislike when a non-AC thread gets derailed because of an ACist post, but this is just waaaaaaaay to ironic to miss.

How you make a post and derail it yourself, without the help or prodding of any other poster is beyond me.

Cody
Old 11-12-2007, 02:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think you should be more concerned about getting your taco than replying to random threads?
Old 11-12-2007, 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think you should be more concerned about getting your taco than replying to random threads?

[/ QUOTE ]

I missed free taco day (which was on a Tuesday), but got a free burrito from Chipotle that Wednesday, so all is well. I don't even know wtf changed my loc, it happened during one of the Red Sox WS games
Old 11-12-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The one thread dedicated to Midge, and he doesn't post in it.

I think we should talk about something that would draw him in.

Maybe the advantages of Vegemite over peanut butter as a snack spread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps the use, of extra, commas and overuse of smileys! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLOL

This is possibly the most dead on indictment of an individual's posting style in the entire history of 2+2.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone who disagrees with you or has the temerity to point out flawed arguments you might make in discrete instances is obviously a troll. Got it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure you do.

You are world champion in that practice.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahah you know, I still dislike when a non-AC thread gets derailed because of an ACist post, but this is just waaaaaaaay to ironic to miss.

How you make a post and derail it yourself, without the help or prodding of any other poster is beyond me.

Cody

[/ QUOTE ]

And where is Midge right now? Starting more trollish threads in politics? Nope. See ATF. This thread's original purpose was served, so why not use the rest of it to showcase Boro's ignorance of history and flawed arguments derived therefrom?
Old 11-12-2007, 07:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread's original purpose was served, so why not use the rest of it to showcase Boro's ignorance of history and flawed arguments derived therefrom?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.

pvn thinks you're a true genius. I wonder how he'll square this with your attacks on Borodog for his alleged ignorance and other flaws.

I suspect pvn is the genius here -but on a higher level.
Old 11-12-2007, 07:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
This thread's original purpose was served, so why not use the rest of it to showcase Boro's ignorance of history and flawed arguments derived therefrom?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm.

pvn thinks you're a true genius. I wonder how he'll square this with your attacks on Borodog for his alleged ignorance and other flaws.

I suspect pvn is the genius here -but on a higher level.

[/ QUOTE ]

pvn is a genius indeed because he doesn't use the flawed arguments and poor examples that some other AC'ers do. The most able debater of any political party or philosophy isn't going to be troubled when the least able debater of that same party is shown to be using bad arguments. What is going to trouble him is if his least able cohort can't effectively rebut the least able proponents of opposing positions. Although this would be different in the context of elections, it isn't in the context of pure debate.

And let me give you fair warning that pvn has a much bigger analogy club than I do. So if you don't want a good thumping you'd better not still be here when he returns.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And while a lot of posters here might say all AC supporters are fringe kooks, I don't. However it is clear that many are such and while you're not out there as far as Nielso, you are aren't nearly as adept at making cogent arguments for AC as other AC posters. And the reason is clear - EMOTION.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has been clear from the start. The tone of postings could also be improved, as I pointed out long ago and far away. The Gospel of AC needs better promoters and a small pamphlet in spreading the Good News about the Kingdom of God and to build the New Jerusalem, with streets paved with Gold.

By the way the book Charles Goodnight Cowman and Plainsman by J. Evetts Haley is an excellent read about the Frontier.

-Zeno