Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-27-2007, 03:43 AM

Default Re: Theory post: How do I increase my Win$WSF?

[ QUOTE ]
You don't really have to check all the hands in the session... it would be great to do that, but in the real world is difficult. However don't take the advice these people are giving you lightly. I don't post often here, but I read a lot, and these players are showing you how they think and play. If they say "do not worry" so vehemently, that's something.

Now, if you want a leak, I can pinpoint that you are not taking your 2k sessions seriously. You need to get in there after the session and as Requin said, give an overwhole to your thought process.

You don't have to replay all 2k hands, but all of those where you felt lost, or where you think you might have done something different, like value betting a certain amount on the river. Those are all important things to check.

[/ QUOTE ]

The issue isn't that I'm not reviewing my hands. Of course I do. Everyone does.

The issue is I'm trying to find out what other FACTORS can be contributing to my winrate. I'm trying to find out my bad habits when I play, and stats is one way to shed some light on that. I think even you would agree that checking individual sessions will not necessarily tell you about all the bad habits you're making, ESPECIALLY when you don't even know in what areas your bad habits lie. A lot of people are missing the point here.