FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-01-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: ***SSNL LIFE THREAD [DEC}***

this football talk is why I left for like 2 months

cmon people

goofy, help me out here
Old 12-01-2007, 02:10 PM

Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Goofy is no good, he won't even say if he got laid. He should take a leaf out of your book imo and tell us about some bloody vag adventures? Any more to report btw kill?

[/ QUOTE ]

he didn't. It seems we have seen the end of goofy couple
Old 12-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Beat: I always forget that we're entering a new month, and it always takes me a half day of refreshing the old one and wondering where everybody took off before I find the new one.
Old 12-01-2007, 02:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:23 PM

It's Goofy we're talking about here (sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] )
Old 12-01-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
What??? I assumed he did.

How is it possible to go to a girls home on a date, sleep over, and not have sex?

[/ QUOTE ]

Kolo, you are the biggest [censored] dumbass, I swear to god I'm never talking to you on AIM again if you apparently have no concept of the fact that some things I say are meant to stay off the forum.

Now that it's out there - basically, she's a huge tease. It's not even like I'm only in this for sex, but we're lying in bed and she doesn't really seem to be into messing around or whatever, so we're falling asleep and she randomly says "I'm wearing some amazing underwear right now." Obv this gets me going a little bit and we start messing around, and then 5 mins later while lying on top of me she says "sorry, I need to go to sleep" and rolls off of me. So no, I don't particularly want to spend $40 on gas and 4-5 hours on the road so you can [censored] with my head and make me fight for affection.
Old 12-01-2007, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now that it's out there - basically, she's a huge tease. It's not even like I'm only in this for sex, but we're lying in bed and she doesn't really seem to be into messing around or whatever, so we're falling asleep and she randomly says "I'm wearing some amazing underwear right now." Obv this gets me going a little bit and we start messing around, and then 5 mins later while lying on top of me she says "sorry, I need to go to sleep" and rolls off of me. So no, I don't particularly want to spend $40 on gas and 4-5 hours on the road so you can [censored] with my head and make me fight for affection.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry to hear that, goof. Didn't mean to be an ass with my previous post, I'm always rooting for you, and I know some chicks can be unimaginably hard to deal with. Have you talked to her about this? Not that I think you should be pushy, but it sounds like you have the right to ask why she behaves in this way. As Keyser said, there might be some wierd reason for this. I think it's worth asking her, if you haven't already. If you don't want to talk about it here, I understand. AIM is "stonesears" if you ever wanna chat it up. GL
Old 12-01-2007, 07:52 PM

goofy - don't put up with that [censored].

jay - wtf?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:11 PM

lol...you leave a thread cause we talk about other stuff than you cutting yourself? football only lasts for maybe 2 months tops here.