Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-14-2007, 10:34 AM

Default Beat/Brag: Streaking and Slander on national TV

Some of you might of seen this:

Streakers (totally safe i swear)

Beat: Basically at my friends house where i spend like 75% of my time, these kids got skunked in beer pong and despite some protest decided they would live up to the ritual of streaking around the house if caught.

In their drunkenness they forgot one thing. The neighbors are humongous douchebags. They have cameras setup to watch the front porch, back porch, back yard and side yard of my friends house as well as the one watching the street (this is so if anyone parks infront of their house they know so they can block them in then call the cops, has happened several times).

Now to make things even better at this house lives 3 swimmers and a degen poker player. One of the swimmers is our only All American and so when this story broke they decided to report it was him driving the truck despite police reports stating otherwise.

Now for the brag

Brag: After reporting it was him despite all the reports contrary, his mother decides to call the station... and her lawyer. Now in settlement my friend will be recieving 20k, an apology and they will turn over all notes and videos to his lawyer. The reason for the last part is so that it should prove the neighbors are the ones responsible for his slander and now he can go after them to get them to drop the charges on the kids who did streak and got kicked off the swim team.

Variance: Cameras still there, apparently this appeared on CNN
Old 04-14-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: Beat/Brag: Streaking and Slander on national TV

I'm confused. Also, is there a law against parking in front of other people's houses?
Old 04-14-2007, 10:41 AM

Default Re: Beat/Brag: Streaking and Slander on national TV

I guess i should add that some kids streaking should be simple mention on the news. Sadly we had reporters over at the house almost every day for a week, they were even going thru the garbage so for during a follow up on college kids ruining the neighborhood they could get a picture of empty beer boxes in the garbage. At one point during a live report one kid got pissed and had to be physically restrained from attacking a reporter on live TV. Now some small stupid incident is a national story and my friend was able to angle shoot it into 20k.

As for the cars parked infront issue they usually do that so then they can try to get the cops to come in and see if anyone is drinking in the house. Also the cops usually say that if there is somewhere else to park then at the request of the people they need to move their cars. It's extremly gay.