Old 09-20-2007, 01:19 PM

Default Re: And His Point Is?..... *DELETED*

Post deleted by iron81
Old 09-20-2007, 05:28 PM

Default Re: And His Point Is?.....

[ QUOTE ]
Felix Nietzsche you are an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see no reason to call him an idiot. Seems smart to me. I also think that, like the real Nietzsche, there is a strong chance that he will die quite insane, but I suppose there is always hope for any young person to change his path in this very life, and if not, there's always the next one.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But Iraq did have oil which they chose to use to sponsor terrorism ...

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep repeating this lie and it still doesn't make it true.

[/ QUOTE ]

The guy is an idiot. I challenge him to name one terrorist act that Iraq has commited against the United States.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I challenge him to name one terrorist act that Iraq has commited against the United States.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the 'hanging curve ball'. There are a lot of dead Americans who have been killed by terrorists sponsored by Iraq or given safe haven from American justice by Iraq.

"What kind of support has Iraq given terrorists?
Safe haven, training, and financial support. In violation of international law, Iraq has also sheltered specific terrorists wanted by other countries, reportedly including:

Abu Nidal , who, until he was found dead in Baghdad in August 2002, led an organization responsible for attacks that killed some 300 people.
Palestine Liberation Front leader Abu Abbas , who was responsible for the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Laurocruise ship in the Mediterranean. Abbas was captured by U.S. forces April 15.
Two Saudis who hijacked a Saudi Arabian Airlines flight to Baghdad in 2000.
Abdul Rahman Yasin , who is on the FBI's "most wanted terrorists" list for his alleged role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Iraq has also provided financial support for Palestinian terror groups, including Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the Palestine Liberation Front, and the Arab Liberation Front, and it channeled money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. In April 2002, Iraq increased the amount of such payments from $10,000 to $25,000. Experts say that by promoting Israeli-Palestinian violence, Saddam may have hoped to make it harder for the United States to win Arab support for a campaign against Iraq."
http://www.cfr.org/publication/7702/

Does Iraq's 1993 attempted assassination against Bush41 qualify as terrorism in your book?
Old 09-17-2007, 12:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I challenge him to name one terrorist act that Iraq has commited against the United States.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the 'hanging curve ball'. There are a lot of dead Americans who have been killed by terrorists sponsored by Iraq or given safe haven from American justice by Iraq.

Safe haven, training, and financial support. In violation of international law, Iraq has also sheltered specific terrorists wanted by other countries, reportedly including:

Abu Nidal , who, until he was found dead in Baghdad in August 2002, led an organization responsible for attacks that killed some 300 people.
Palestine Liberation Front leader Abu Abbas , who was responsible for the 1985 hijacking of the Achille Laurocruise ship in the Mediterranean. Abbas was captured by U.S. forces April 15.
Abdul Rahman Yasin , who is on the FBI's "most wanted terrorists" list for his alleged role in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing.
Iraq has also provided financial support for Palestinian terror groups, including Hamas, Islamic Jihad, the Palestine Liberation Front, and the Arab Liberation Front, and it channeled money to the families of Palestinian suicide bombers. In April 2002, Iraq increased the amount of such payments from $10,000 to $25,000. Experts say that by promoting Israeli-Palestinian violence, Saddam may have hoped to make it harder for the United States to win Arab support for a campaign against Iraq."

Does Iraq's 1993 attempted assassination against Bush41 qualify as terrorism in your book?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry FN, they can only drink liquids (mostly KoolAid) because their hands are surgically attached to their scalp covering their ears. Their myopia takes care of any vision they might have had.
Old 09-17-2007, 01:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From that link on the CFR site:
Was Iraq the world's most active state sponsor of terrorism?
No, according to the State Department, which gives that title to neighboring Iran. The State Department has listed Iraq as one of seven states that sponsor terrorism, but experts say Iran, Syria, and, at least in the past, Pakistan, all surpassed Iraq in support for terrorists.

If you believe that the USA's goal was to eradicate regimes that support and/or condone terrorism, why did the USA go after Iraq first and not Iran or other countries deemed to be more of a threat? Because this had nothing to do with terrorism. It had to do with oil, like almost all of the wars of the past 150 yrs.
Old 09-16-2007, 11:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You are like a child that covers his ears and closes his eyes and says, "If I can't see the monster he can't eat me. If I can't see the monster he can't eat me......." I will post a few links of some facts but I suspect you will continue to close both your eyes and ears to these facts. People like yourself fear any truth which is in conflict to your make believe world....

Iraq has been on the US State dept list as sponsors of terrorism for YEARS. Saddam paid Arab suicide bombers $20,000 for every suicide mission against Israelis. Saddam gave sanctuary to terrorists. Iraq was not in the league of Iran or Saudia Arabia but they did sponsor terrorism...

The word "lie" falls very easily from your lips. I was raised to take great care when to apply that word to another. Furthermore, I was taught that a person who uses that word too loosely is often guilty of what he accuses others of....
Old 09-16-2007, 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are like a child that covers his ears and closes his eyes and says, "If I can't see the monster he can't eat me. If I can't see the monster he can't eat me......."

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes of course, the ole paint anyone that doesn't agree with you as purposely ignorant. We've all heard it before. Saddam was a very secular ruler. If stopping funding to terror was the chief reason for invading nations then Iraq would be pretty far down the list.

And I just LOOOVE that your link is from 2003 and from THE COUNCIL OF FORIEGN RELATIONS of all groups.
Old 09-17-2007, 10:22 AM

Default Making Lucid Posts is TOOOO Much Work.....

Oh? The US State Department's decison to place Iraq on their list of nations that sponsor terror is not good enough for you?

Perhaps you are correct. The US State Dept is one of the worst and most incompetant departments in the US govt. 80% of what they say is crap. So perhaps their opinion on Iraq is crap as well. Regardless, I notice you were unable to refute one fact posted on Iraq's transgressions in the field of terrorism. Perhaps you are unable.....so you resort to the sophmoric tactic of dismissing the entire argument because you lack the basic reasoning skills to address these points directly.

I grant you it is a lot easier to make flippant remarks dismissing counter-arguments rather than engaging them directly. After all, using google to do basic research to support you arguments is just too much work. Yes? Please do *NOT* put too much effort in your posts in the political forum. I would not want you to over exert yourself....
Old 09-17-2007, 11:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
But Iraq did have oil which they chose to use to sponsor terrorism ...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Kaj, saddam paid rewards to the families of suicide bombers... its 100% true.