Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-26-2007, 04:52 PM

Default Re: Big Choices and Im Bewildered

OP, it looks to me that I have found an Identical brother! this is obviously not a good thing knowing how we are. I thought it would help you feel a little better about yourself knowing there is someone more screwed up than you are.

*5 +years in community college and still can't find a major and I have to apply to transfer in fall 08. I just don't have a passion in life
* I have to get no c's in any of my classes this semester to have a chance to transfer to my local uni. I am unfortunately working on 2 c's [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
* I am a degenerate procrastinator. I am so bad that I skipped a test in my math class (the class I must pass no matter what in order to complete math requirement and trasfer) because I had not done any reading for like a month.
* Unlike you im not making money at poker. I am totally busto after I pay rent I have less than 200 bucks on my checking account every month.
* my parents are busto as well. If I don't work I can't afford to live where I do so i am basically supporting my mother and sister. Nobody can help me pay my loans (like your parents offered you)
* my gpa is horrible as well and probably not good enough to get me anywhere decent.

I understand your problem but at least you are making money at poker. For me there is no light at the end of the tunnel. Hopefully this post helps you feel a little bit better.