Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 02:51 PM

Default Re: ask me about being the happiest girl alive

[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm for a billion dollars i might think about it but i have to say NO unless we were married because i don't believe in that

[/ QUOTE ]

How is the answer to this question anything but "yes"? You do know how much a billion is right? It's totally more than a million.

I'd do it, and I'm a dude with a donger and everything!
Old 06-30-2007, 03:02 PM

well georgia im not as curious as you and lets leave it at that!

ha ha ok let me think. before i started to date mark we were best friends and he used to play poker with his buddies every wednesday night in his parent's basement. i told him i wanted to play but didnt know how so he started to teach me what hands beat what. anyway the first time i played with them i won the whole tournament for 25 dollars and after that i was so hooked! eventually he made me an account on full tilt poker so i could play there too because i liked to play tournaments with lots of people cause you can win more money even if you play for a dollar. i just never really wanted to play cash games even tho i know alot of people here do but i like tournaments cause im just a competitive girl and the buy in is not so much. yes i browse the mtt forums and the ones for sngs but lately i have spent my time in BBV4L cuz you guys make me laugh. ha ha yes! i am actually mark is taking me shopping later today and i think there are a few things im going to pick up to reward myself but who knows i will probably lose some of that money later today and will feel sad!

anyway thank you all for your questions this has been really fun but i think im going to go out for a bit
Old 06-30-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would you do a random disease-free guy for a billion dollars if nobody would ever find out about it?

Be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok good lord any MAN would do a random disease free guy for a billion dollars, ask her harder questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to trap her into being called a whore, but she saw right through my ruse. YOU, on the other hand...
Old 06-30-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

right now i work at a starbucks part time but maybe i should go into poker full time now!

[/ QUOTE ]

winnrar
Old 06-30-2007, 03:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Would you do a random disease-free guy for a billion dollars if nobody would ever find out about it?

Be honest.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok good lord any MAN would do a random disease free guy for a billion dollars, ask her harder questions!

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just trying to trap her into being called a whore, but she saw right through my ruse. YOU, on the other hand...

[/ QUOTE ]

dun dun dunnnn
how did i not see that coming? but for serious, if you have a billion dollars, i will be riiiight there.
Old 06-30-2007, 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm for a billion dollars i might think about it

[/ QUOTE ]

okay, so we've established you're a whore. Now we're just neogtiating a price...
Old 06-30-2007, 03:52 PM

fluffpop,
what about a million?
what about 100k?
what about 1k?
what about 100 dollars?
what about 20 dollars?
Old 06-30-2007, 03:55 PM

I feel like any of these money offers can never be responded to honestly unless the situation was put on the table. I almost guarantee a million dollars is enough for most people with monetary needs to do almost anything.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:00 PM

can someone throw a bottle of urine at her so we can end this
Old 06-30-2007, 04:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well georgia im not as curious as you and lets leave it at that!

ha ha ok let me think. before i started to date mark we were best friends and he used to play poker with his buddies every wednesday night in his parent's basement. i told him i wanted to play but didnt know how so he started to teach me what hands beat what. anyway the first time i played with them i won the whole tournament for 25 dollars and after that i was so hooked! eventually he made me an account on full tilt poker so i could play there too because i liked to play tournaments with lots of people cause you can win more money even if you play for a dollar. i just never really wanted to play cash games even tho i know alot of people here do but i like tournaments cause im just a competitive girl and the buy in is not so much. yes i browse the mtt forums and the ones for sngs but lately i have spent my time in BBV4L cuz you guys make me laugh. ha ha yes! i am actually mark is taking me shopping later today and i think there are a few things im going to pick up to reward myself but who knows i will probably lose some of that money later today and will feel sad!

anyway thank you all for your questions this has been really fun but i think im going to go out for a bit

[/ QUOTE ]

I wish i could be as happy and awesome as you [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]