Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > High Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-22-2007, 03:15 AM

Default Re: 10/25 deep 4bet pot big draw

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
he should fold 99 to a push, but that's not to say that he will. hell, he should almost fold JJ to a push since your pushing range there really has to be AQhh, AThh in a blue moon, and KK, heavily weighted towards KK due to the action preflop. so yeah he should fold most of his range if you push. that combined with you being OOP and your flop bet being quite small (hence his raising range could be wider) turn this into a push. obviously close though.

[/ QUOTE ]

no one is ever folding 999 here ever ever. im happy to get it in with 99 if i'm button.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i agree.... duck are you leveling ppl or something? I just dont get ap ost like that.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya i agree w/ bobbo here, set + 4bet pot = ship ship teh cheeesee
Old 04-22-2007, 03:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
he should fold 99 to a push, but that's not to say that he will. hell, he should almost fold JJ to a push since your pushing range there really has to be AQhh, AThh in a blue moon, and KK, heavily weighted towards KK due to the action preflop. so yeah he should fold most of his range if you push. that combined with you being OOP and your flop bet being quite small (hence his raising range could be wider) turn this into a push. obviously close though.

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw i think if hes raising flop for value at all... he is NEVER folding. The only folds we are getting are semi bluffs and radnom [censored].
Old 04-22-2007, 05:37 AM

i think half of you need to lay the crackpipe back down on the coffee table for just callin oop. Push the hand. Seriously, what kind of flop are you looking for with aqhh.
Old 04-22-2007, 06:53 AM

KJT
Old 04-22-2007, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw i think if hes raising flop for value at all... he is NEVER folding. The only folds we are getting are semi bluffs and radnom [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely agree. i dont understand how so many people are saying push. this pot is already so bloated, you think he's really raising you with one pair here??
Old 04-22-2007, 11:05 AM

YICY. However, the analysis is moot. There's no super wrong play here, all lines have merit.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i completely agree. i dont understand how so many people are saying push. this pot is already so bloated, you think he's really raising you with one pair here??

[/ QUOTE ]

who said he was raising with one pair? if you had 999 in this spot and a preflop 4 bettor pushed on you 300 big blinds deep, are you happy to get it in there? i know if that hand were posted on 2p2 at the very least, everyone would say it's a fold.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf do you put the other person on to be "happy to get it in" with 999 for 300bb's???

[/ QUOTE ]
because he minraised...villian's that minraise always think they are inducing pushes with air and love calling with lower values, so set is instacall
Old 04-22-2007, 11:26 AM

why the hell is he raising bottom set if he's not calling ?
Old 04-22-2007, 11:35 AM

What was the result????