Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-17-2007, 03:00 AM

Default Wow, my head hurts...

So I was in Seattle for work yesterday. At the end of the night I was talking to a coworker in a parking garage waiting to get in my car and head to my hotel. I had had 2 glasses of wine earlier in the nite but was FAR from drunk.

As we are talking I say to my coworker "I dont feel good". Then I turn around and proceed to fall face first on the cement. It takes him 30 seconds to get me to wake up. Blood is gushing out of my chin and I feel like I have dirt in my mouth...but it turns out to teeth fragments.

So he takes me to the ER where they stitch up my chin and do some tests.

All in all...4 stitches in the chin, bruised ribs, mild concussion and one broken tooth.

So I get back at 5AM from the ER and get 3 hours of sleep before getting up to go catch a plane home.

I have a layover in Cincinnati. My flight out of Seattle is delayed so I miss my connection to Raleigh and now have to spend the nite in a [censored] hotel on Ohio.

Meanwhile Im out of clean clothes and my whole body hurts from the waist up.

God I cant wait to get home.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:02 AM

Default Re: Wow, my head hurts...

at least you weren't anally raped
Old 11-17-2007, 03:08 AM

you say that as if it is a bad thing. I mean, umm....
Old 11-17-2007, 03:09 AM

So are you just retarded or what's the deal?
Old 11-17-2007, 03:11 AM

Did you save the teeth fragments? Nice little souvenir imo.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So are you just retarded or what's the deal?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea did the hospital have any reason of explanation for this or are u just a n00b at drinking?
Old 11-17-2007, 03:14 AM

date rape drug
Old 11-17-2007, 03:15 AM

sorry...forgot the explanation. Seems im not supposed to drink, not eat and be awake 24 hours while taking this mediaction I am on. I had taken a pill 12 hours earlier so figured I was safe at that point to have a few drinks.

So if you happen to be on Requip too...dont drink while on it.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:16 AM

# Roofies may have a bitter taste when dissolved in alcohol; be alert to a strange taste in your drink.

# When placed in a light-colored drink, the newer roofies will turn the beverage blue. If your waterorgin and tonic turns blue, dump it and become especially alert; someone has tried to drug you. The older roofies won't change the color of your drink.

# If you suddenly feel unusually drunk after just a small amount of alcohol, quickly ask for help (preferably not from the strange man next to you at the bar who may have given you the roofie) - you might have just a few minutes of alert behavior left to you.

# Don't drink anything you did not open yourself or that you didn't see being opened or poured.

# Don't accept a drink from someone you don't know unless you see it being opened or poured by a bartender.

# Always watch your drink at parties and bars. If you leave your drink unattended, get a fresh oneto be on the safe side.
Old 11-17-2007, 03:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
# Roofies may have a bitter taste when dissolved in alcohol; be alert to a strange taste in your drink.

# When placed in a light-colored drink, the newer roofies will turn the beverage blue. If your waterorgin and tonic turns blue, dump it and become especially alert; someone has tried to drug you. The older roofies won't change the color of your drink.

# If you suddenly feel unusually drunk after just a small amount of alcohol, quickly ask for help (preferably not from the strange man next to you at the bar who may have given you the roofie) - you might have just a few minutes of alert behavior left to you.

# Don't drink anything you did not open yourself or that you didn't see being opened or poured.

# Don't accept a drink from someone you don't know unless you see it being opened or poured by a bartender.

# Always watch your drink at parties and bars. If you leave your drink unattended, get a fresh oneto be on the safe side.

[/ QUOTE ]

You know how to ruin a good party.