Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-17-2007, 09:11 PM

Default Epassporte/ I got a problem

I transferred $100.00 to Epassporte on the 6th of Oct.,(Sat.). the funds were withdrawn from my bank on tuesday the 9th. I called them on the 10th,(It said that the funds would be avalible on Weds when I approved the transaction), they told me they were going to hold onto my money until today, the 16th..Tonight my deposit into ftp was rejected, saying my Epass account was not funded.I went to my Epass account and it didnt even say my transaction was pending. Long story short, I will be writing my congressman as well as major newspapers explaining how Epassporte works (or doesnt). Sorry about whatever trouble my actions will cause in the poker community, but I'm fixin to cause Epass a world of greaf.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:16 PM

Default Re: Epassporte/ I got a problem

[ QUOTE ]
Long story short, I will be writing my congressman as well as major newspapers explaining how Epassporte works (or doesnt). Sorry about whatever trouble my actions will cause in the poker community, but I'm fixin to cause Epass a world of greaf.

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody cares. as they say, gifafi. also, ive never had a problem with epass. maybe you should settle it with them before crying to 2+2 about your missing $100.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I will be writing my congressman as well as major newspapers explaining how Epassporte works (or doesnt).

[/ QUOTE ]

Thankyou so much for the laugh, I really needed one today.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:43 PM

Just got off the phone with Epass. Said the processing is slow. The gal said everybody that has funds coming today are calling but they are clearing one at a time. Glad to give you a chuckle. Anyway, everbody should care about my money [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 10-17-2007, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just got off the phone with Epass. Said the processing is slow. The gal said everybody that has funds coming today are calling but they are clearing one at a time. Glad to give you a chuckle. Anyway, everbody should care about my money [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

so what your saying is, epass didn't steal your $100 and you're not going to single handedly bring them down by sharing your story with every major news organization in america?
Old 10-17-2007, 09:56 PM

never said they stole my money.But it is freaky that it doesnt show the transaction pending either, (said because it was in progress).I could have drivin to Peoria a hell of alot faster and givin you a 100 for a swap a lot faster.
Old 10-17-2007, 09:57 PM

Sorry OP if you thought I was making light of your dilemma. It's just that writing your congressman as an option always makes me laugh.

On a sidenote, I've been trying for three weeks to get Epass support to at least answer my emails about numerous double billings from my Epass Visa. I'm afraid to use the card anymore for anything but cash, cuz everything costs me double. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]