Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 10:17 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt cashout... Bank Transfer option...?

bump, Epass is pissing me off
Old 09-10-2007, 10:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The option for this just showed up for me yesterday, I see a lot of mixed reactions here as to the results of using this method. Is anyone using this method regularly with great success? Also, has anyone figured out if they take a processing fee from your MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

don't use it. they started off good but they have been having MAJOR problems lately.
Old 09-12-2007, 02:14 PM

Just received this email after waiting about 13 business days, and sending an email that went unanswered. I triple-checked that my bank information was correct when entered so that wasn't the issue.

Seems like they are trying to hold onto my money for as long as possible for gained interest in their bank or they are having issues with this withdrawal processor. EFT transfers should not be this complicated.

[ QUOTE ]

This is to inform you that the following Bank Transfer withdrawal amounts that you had requested have been confirmed to be declined/unsuccessful by our processor. Therefore, we have gone ahead and have credited your Full Tilt Poker Account with the funds.

If you have any other pending inquiries regarding other withdrawals, we please ask that you be patient with us until we get confirmation from our processor regarding the dispositions of those transactions.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused with these unsuccessful withdrawal attempts. We ask that you please keep in mind that this method is fairly new, and we are continuing to improve all of our player services in order to assist you as best we can.

If you elect to use the Bank Transfer method in the future, we strongly urge all of our players to double-check your account details are correct before you confirm your withdrawal.

Again, incorrect information may lead to irretrievable loss or delays in retrieving the funds.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please let us know.

Thank you for playing at Full Tilt Poker.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-12-2007, 04:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Seems like they are trying to hold onto my money for as long as possible for gained interest

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I am sure that is it, more players on the site than ever but they need the interest on your $12. I am still getting withdrawals weekly with no issues. My test withdrawal directly into my online high-yield checking account also worked, 6 business days.
Old 09-24-2007, 12:19 AM

What's the word with this now? This cashout option wasn't available a month ago (my last cashout). Now it is, but I'm not sure if it will be quicker/better than a check. I'm currently used to waiting 7-10 for a check, from the time I request til it's in my wife's grubby hands.
Old 09-24-2007, 02:18 AM

is anyone who has the option form a different country?

I live in the US and Canada, but I used my Canadian address when I signed up. I have US bank account with Chase if they are only supporting the US.

Either way I dont have the option. Do all Americans?
Old 09-24-2007, 11:08 AM

This option just came up for me. I tried withdrawing the minimum just to test it out. I'll report back when it's in my account.
Old 09-24-2007, 11:55 AM

how do you get this option?
Old 09-24-2007, 12:58 PM

i just submitted max on sunday morning. approved late sunday night. we'll see when it gets to my account.
Old 09-24-2007, 01:49 PM

Yea I just received this option a few days ago. I was hesitant to try it out, but I'm crossing my fingers. I submitted a withdrawal request at 11pm Sun. 9/23. I'll keep everyone posted as well.

EDIT: I just have a natural reason to know WHY things happen so.. why did this suddenly become available? It's been about 3 months since I could use my credit card, about 2 months now that I can use my debit card, now this bank transfer becomes available. Simply put, wdafuxup? US law change?