Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-21-2007, 11:23 AM

Default Re: Post an example of how you are a bad person.

[ QUOTE ]
I drink and drive excessively with little remorse.

[/ QUOTE ]
You are a huge POS. Good luck with that.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This one was pretty bad. I was a freshmen in college and i lived with 2 other guys. Well one of my roommates one day was being a total jackass for no reason. He left and my other roommate and I were trying to think of something to get him back. We ended up pissing in his bottle of listerine. Never told him about it and we saw him use it everyday for the next month or so. Still funny to me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I've got a similar one, but didn't think it was bad enough to post.

I had a roommate in college who would just take everything from me and third roommate. No food, soda, paper, pens, etc, were safe. I'm pretty easy going and generous with people I know, so I flat-out told him, "Look, you can have a soda or a sandwich or whatever whenever you want, just ask me first. That's all. Ask." He said ok and thanked me for being cool about it. About two weeks later I had the same talk since there was zero change in behavior. Eventually I just started keeping stuff locked up in my room.

Then, one day third roommate got out of the shower and said, "Dude, I'm pretty sure he's using your shampoo." I kept an eye on it over the next couple days, and sure enough, he was.

Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out. I went out and bought another bottle of shampoo and kept that one in my room. Then I took another shower and pissed in the bottle kept in the bathroom. He used maybe half of the bottle before he got his own or something.

He never found out, to my knowledge, although one night when pretty drunk I started calling him "pisshead" and refusing to explain why.

I guess I don't feel bad about it because it's more or less 100% justified in my mind. I don't think it makes me a bad person, but maybe that coupled with the act itself actually does make me a bad person.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out.

[/ QUOTE ]
What is so bad about this? I mean yeah, it's a little ridiculous, but I'd rather have someone use a squirt of shampoo than have them sticking their hands in my bag of chips or something (Neither is cool, I'm speaking in regards to cleanliness).
Old 10-21-2007, 12:03 PM

Kid's obviously a douche but you're a pretty big nit if you're "grossed out" by someone else using your shampoo.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:07 PM

Yah wtf, I always used to share shampoo with my roomate. Nit.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Stealing food is one thing, but using someone else's bath items? Ugh. I was grossed out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-21-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Kid's obviously a douche but you're a pretty big nit if you're "grossed out" by someone else using your shampoo.

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I think there's a better than even chance he was using my bar soap, my razor, etc. The shampoo showed me that he didn't just take food or school stuff; there were no boundaries at all.

If not wanting someone else to shave with my razor or wash their balls with my soap makes me a nit, then I'm a nit.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I think there's a better than even chance he was using my bar soap, my razor, etc. The shampoo showed me that he didn't just take food or school stuff; there were no boundaries at all.

If not wanting someone else to shave with my razor or wash their balls with my soap makes me a nit, then I'm a nit.

[/ QUOTE ]
Damn if you're gonna get all offended, you probably should have mentioned this information in your first post.
Old 10-21-2007, 12:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-21-2007, 12:21 PM

Why would you be bothered about him using your soap anyway? Soap is self-cleaning!