Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: At what age did you become/declare yourself a theist?
0-10 3 27.27%
11-15 2 18.18%
16-20 1 9.09%
21-25 2 18.18%
26-30 1 9.09%
31-35 2 18.18%
35+ 0 0%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-13-2007, 05:07 PM

Default Re: BBV TAKES OVER TEH INTERWEB DRAWINGS

[ QUOTE ]
from DBF

[ QUOTE ]
Ya know... I really regret opening up to these guys. While there may be a few of you who are okay it seems there are plenty more who are not. The BBV4L vandalism on the H has pretty much been nonstop since I posted there. Plus I keep reading how your members are vandalizing artwork, having fun with lots of racial crap, etc. and it's even posted nice and out in the open in your forums with lots of bragging about it. The more I've read there the more I'm seeing lots of interest in /b/ meme's as well, lots of fun with pedobear, chris hansen, etc. I cant help but think that a large amount of your members are simply b-tards. :-/

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know, I went over there yesterday, tried to be a nice guy, and explain to them the whole dynamic of BBV4L and how they can't assume every swinging douchebag they see posting on 2+2 is representative of the group that is trying to maintain the logo....and then some jackass like Bullrun scribbles "BBV4L" on the [H} and these guys fall for it and get all pompous about having infinite ink and AHK scripts and what they could do to the BBV logo, etc.

I tried the nice, diplomatic approach.... and it's disappointing to see it thrown back like that.

I didn't want to have to take the other approach, but if disappointment leads to anger leads to hostilities, then so much so....but all the infinite ink, nor all the tea in china, can defend against flash hacks and the big magic eraser. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 05:12 PM

Heh, it's kinda funny that we could make better AHK scripts for this than anything that currently exists but we're all too lazy.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:14 PM

I don't know wtf a magic eraser is but i want one.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:15 PM

guys, the first B is under super major heavy attack again
Old 09-13-2007, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

0 ink left, used it all fixing it about 4 mins ago, wtf
Old 09-13-2007, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

0 ink left, used it all fixing it about 4 mins ago, wtf

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 09-13-2007, 05:23 PM

You could have also quoted my follow ups along with the others posts from DBF Redbean...

My follow up posts from DBF

"Dont get me wrong - I was only drawing the association of those to their high use at places like 4chan. I do know that there are members at BBV4L who are on the good side of things. ie. - not vandalizing and attacking things and more just working on keeping a nice logo on the ball. Sorry to generalize so much. It's just aggravating that literally within minutes of my posting there nearly non-stop attacks begin on the H. I'm also well aware that it's even possible that it's not even your own members doing the attacks and is certainly not behind all of the attacks we are getting hit with right now. As you said - PBN is on a rampage right now. It appears the BBV4L is getting heavily attacked as well as the H, VIP, and many other places on drawball right now. All with their pink face logos....."

right before that was one of our moderators saying how our members helped fix the BBV logo.

Another of my follow ups- "none of this is really anything new. I guess after a fairly slow summer, things have really picked up the past couple of weeks and I seem to have gotten my panties in a bunch. It's not like the entire H has never been totally wiped (like over a dozen times) and we will stop rebuilding it or anything..."

in any case we are not attacking any of you or your logo. Aside from that, thanks for the post DO - I've quick approved your account at DBF. Also keep in mind - if any of you tried to create an account and it never got approved, it probably got missed or had a spammy looking email. We do deny many but usually only from spam obvious domain emails like mailinator.com...

As far as tools go - the older drawballtools 1.0 through 4.0 are deprecated. Drawball has a script detection now and the use of the older AHK based drawball tools will generally get you IP banned in about ten lines drawn. This came about at the same time DB changed to starting new IP's with zero ink. Not sure about a magic eraser lol - would be cool though. A lot of the more long timers use tablets which can make things pretty speedy if you are competent with the drawing tablet.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:25 PM

Also - the same script detection I mentioned will also sometimes penalize your ink by dropping it in half or to zero in an instant. We think it's detecting rapid parallel lines. A way to know if you have been IP banned - you can look around, even build ink, but as soon as you draw, server resets you connection.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know wtf a magic eraser is but i want one.

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll talk later via PM.

I just put up a post on DBF that might rattle their cage a little bit, but either way, I don't like some 19 year old pompous artsy nerds with "infinite ink" acting like they can hold some silly drawball over our heads.

If they really wanna flex nuts they can lemme know, and we'll all be staring at a big blank empty white ball and they can cry into their ramen noodles while I go bang strippers and snort coke all night.
Old 09-13-2007, 05:28 PM

Redbean - we have been pretty much very nice. We are not threatening as you are implying. Maybe bragging a bit - I used to have a badass old firebird - know what - I used to brag a little that I could outrun other when I know they had a smaller engine or whatever. No big deal - just screwing around you know.

Edit - nice - just realized I have a PM here....

BBV4L DONT BOW DOWN FOR NO ONE
LOOK HERE SUCKA, BBV4L IS GONNA TAKE OVER THAT WHOLE GODDAMN [censored] BALL AND THERE AINT [censored] YOU CAN DO TO STOP US. SO JUST BEND OVER AND TAKE IT LIKE THE BITCH U R WHILE WE MAKE OUR SUPREMACY KNOWN.

BBV4L 4EVA!!!"

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]