Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-27-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Bryce up >2 mill this year at lol limit

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i bet he couldn't beat 1/2 NL

[/ QUOTE ]

It would not be worth his time to play any NL game lower than..... I don't know, 25/50? 50/100? I am quite certain that back in the day when he bothered, he could indeed beat 1/2 anyway.

What a stupid statement you made.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i'm saying is this is an overrated accomplishment. any mouth-breather can win at limit, it's a game of no skill and high variance. i'll try not to say "i told you so" when there are threads popping up about bryce's 3 million downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you understand poker at all or do you just talk out of your ass and expect people to take you seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

most of you don't understand poker, how can you expect to be taken seriously ever anyway?
Old 10-27-2007, 02:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It would not be worth his time to play any NL game lower than..... I don't know, 25/50? 50/100? I am quite certain that back in the day when he bothered, he could indeed beat 1/2 anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

all i'm saying is this is an overrated accomplishment. any mouth-breather can win at limit, it's a game of no skill and high variance. i'll try not to say "i told you so" when there are threads popping up about bryce's 3 million downswing.

[/ QUOTE ]

so you played 1.6M hands of NL for [censored] and giggles? Apparently it wasn't for money since you'd have made millions by now in limit.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you understand poker at all or do you just talk out of your ass and expect people to take you seriously?

[/ QUOTE ]

most of you don't understand poker, how can you expect to be taken seriously ever anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

you

cant

beat

/

N
L

after 1,600,000 hands of trying.

!!!!!!!!!!

!

Old 10-27-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so you played 1.6M hands of NL for [censored] and giggles? Apparently it wasn't for money since you'd have made millions by now in limit.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, for him poker is about something other than money which is why he will always suck at it.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a winning player who stars has rigged. you can believe it or not, that's the truth.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm a winning player who stars has rigged. you can believe it or not, that's the truth.

[/ QUOTE ]

and it wouldn't have mattered if i had played limit, i probably would have downswung there too
Old 10-27-2007, 03:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite. All you were saying was that he could not beat 1/2 NL. Which was ridiculous. Qualify it now with your "no skill and all variance", but that still does not change the fact that you made a ridiculous comment. If you would like to start again with your new thoughts, maybe people will agree, maybe not, but don't change halfway through.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:50 AM

Please ban FCrocs for trolling so we can get FCaimans in here.

edit: imo
Old 10-27-2007, 03:57 AM

i'm personally awaiting the arrival of FSarcosuchus imperator imo
Old 10-27-2007, 04:02 AM

Wow, I was sticking with archosaurs. You knocked that one out of the park imo.

TMO.